• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • I'm okay with doing that =) and I can do it right now if you like, I'll try to be as fast as I can.

There's no need to be fast really, there's no rush. ^^
    Just pick a name from my request list at the bottom of my thread and I'll tell you what the person requested. I also believe we should continue this through PM or VM.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    FC: 2191-7799-4277 (you already have me added ^^)
    IGN: Kris
    Pokemon : Beldum
    IVs : 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves : none, lol
    Pokeball : Pokeball please
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Clear Body

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC: 2191-7799-4277 (you already have me added ^^)
    IGN: Kris
    Pokemon : Beldum
    IVs : 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves : none, lol
    Pokeball : Pokeball please
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Clear Body

Hello again Kris. :)
    Yeah but breeding 'mon for a lot of people means deleting and re-adding >.< and I don't always remember my previous customers's FCs so I decided to put that there so I can look for the FC again in my thread.

Also you've come at a bad time since my Breeding Service is temprarily closed, but I'll get to do it when I reopen and have free time, as usual. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Hello again Kris. :)
    Yeah but breeding 'mon for a lot of people means deleting and re-adding >.< and I don't always remember my previous customers's FCs so I decided to put that there so I can look for the FC again in my thread.

Also you've come at a bad time since my Breeding Service is temprarily closed, but I'll get to do it when I reopen and have free time, as usual. :)

I see, just do it whenever you feel like it. :)

For_Whom_The_Bronzong_Tolls

Pokemaniac since '98
    Years
  • Alright.
    I should be available at that time (I suppose that's like 9:00 pm my time if I'm not mistaken) I might be a little busy but I'll try to be online.

*edit* I'll add you and wait for you in-game instead, don't hesitate to send me a trade request !

I am SO SORRY I missed you. Life came up, and I just got back on. I really am sorry. ;-;

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    I would really love one of those Japanese flawless dittos! I have a shiny Eevee 31/x/31/31/31, although it does not have the egg moves you specified :< I can't breed shinies, but I can try to breed something else for you if you'd like!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I would really love one of those Japanese flawless dittos! I have a shiny Eevee 31/x/31/31/31, although it does not have the egg moves you specified :< I can't breed shinies, but I can try to breed something else for you if you'd like!

Hello Countess.

What's your Eevee's nature? It's okay if it doesn't have the moves I want (although I'm curious as to whether it has Wish or not, but it's okay anyway) and did you mean 31/x/31/31/31/31? ^^

*edit* Also wondering if it's nicknameable. :)

here is my FC: 0989-3025-6846 and i will try to be on the whole day

Adding you. Just send me a trade request whenever you're ready.

Side note to requesters: I am still breeding your Pokemon, just letting you know. I have just been very busy irl lately, please be patient !

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    Hello Countess.

What's your Eevee's nature? It's okay if it doesn't have the moves I want (although I'm curious as to whether it has Wish or not, but it's okay anyway) and did you mean 31/x/31/31/31/31? ^^

*edit* Also wondering if it's nicknameable. :)

Whoops! Yes, the eevee is 31/x/31/31/31/31! I got a little excited there, sorry xD It is mild nature (unfortunately), with no egg moves and cannot be nicknamed as it was a present from my cousin :/

But I'd be more than happy to breed you more than one thing to trade for this ditto. If that does not interest you, I do I have other flawless I have bred in my box, I just don't have enough to where I can make a trade thread. If you'd like, I can list them off to you here, or in a private message?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Whoops! Yes, the eevee is 31/x/31/31/31/31! I got a little excited there, sorry xD It is mild nature (unfortunately), with no egg moves and cannot be nicknamed as it was a present from my cousin :/

But I'd be more than happy to breed you more than one thing to trade for this ditto. If that does not interest you, I do I have other flawless I have bred in my box, I just don't have enough to where I can make a trade thread. If you'd like, I can list them off to you here, or in a private message?

Ah... xD yeah Mild's not what I'm looking for. :S Oh well.

Well then, do you happen to have a 31/X/31/X/31/31 Impish Shuckle with Sticky Web? :o

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    Ah... xD yeah Mild's not what I'm looking for. :S Oh well.

Well then, do you happen to have a 31/X/31/X/31/31 Impish Shuckle with Sticky Web? :o

Yeah mild is definitely not the best, I can't blame you xD Sorry for getting your hopes up!

I do not, but I can definitely breed you one if you'd like!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Yeah mild is definitely not the best, I can't blame you xD Sorry for getting your hopes up!

I do not, but I can definitely breed you one if you'd like!

It's okay. xD

And great :) may I request a Pokeball as well as a nickname (it's okay if you can't breed a Pokeball on it)?

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    It's okay. xD

And great :) may I request a Pokeball as well as a nickname (it's okay if you can't breed a Pokeball on it)?

Certainly! The pokeball (I'll be catching in X and Y), nickname, and nature as well if you wouldn't mind telling me :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    Great. :) Then here's what you need:

Pokeball: Nest Ball
    Nickname: Weirdo
    Nature: Impish

Please and thank you in advance. :)

With Sturdy right? :D Thanks! I'll get started then, I should have it done by the end of the day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back