• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    Yeah Sturdy please. :) And okay. ^w^ (I might not be here today to trade though, period striking and it always hurts like hell .-. ...)

Thats fine! I believe I've got your shuckle, just hatched him! What do you think:

Shuckle (Weirdo)
    Nest Ball
    Male
    Impish
    Sturdy
    31/0/31/x/31/31
    w/ Sticky Web

ZakTheApotheosis

The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.
    Years
    Hello.

Has the Skarmory in the giveaway section been taken yet? if not may I trade you it please?
    FC: 1864 - 8536 - 3854
    IGN: Zak

Years
    Hey Cakesu! Again, not sure if its been a week yet, I think it has. But I have a request, it's somewhat urgent and I'll trade whatever you need, I have a thunder stone and more shinies. Nevertheless, The specs are

Lotad Timid, 5iv with the imperfect being attack. Egg move Giga Drain. Please! :3

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hey Cakesu! Again, not sure if its been a week yet, I think it has. But I have a request, it's somewhat urgent and I'll trade whatever you need, I have a thunder stone and more shinies. Nevertheless, The specs are

Lotad Timid, 5iv with the imperfect being attack. Egg move Giga Drain. Please! :3

Hello Valen.

I'm deeply sorry but my breeding section is currently closed. You may however check other breeding shops and try asking there, I'm sure there's someone else who can get your request done. :)

Hello.

Has the Skarmory in the giveaway section been taken yet? if not may I trade you it please?
    FC: 1864 - 8536 - 3854
    IGN: Zak

Hello Zak.

My Skarmory hasn't been traded yet, you may have it.
    Just add my FC and send me a trade request whenever you see me online. (once I add you back)

Thats fine! I believe I've got your shuckle, just hatched him! What do you think:

Shuckle (Weirdo)
    Nest Ball
    Male
    Impish
    Sturdy
    31/0/31/x/31/31
    w/ Sticky Web

Sounds good :) thank you !

You may add my FC (I'll add you back next time I get on my console) and send me a trade request whenever you see me online. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    Sounds fantastic, thank you very much!

Just added your FC, I'll see you on later then ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2023
    I saw you have a flawless Japanese Ditto. I don't have any shinies but how about a 2 for 1 deal?
    I have an flawless male Scyther adament and technician and a 5 iv(missing iv is sp.atk) jolly inner focus Zubat with egg move's bravebird, zenheadbutt and hypnosis.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I saw you have a flawless Japanese Ditto. I don't have any shinies but how about a 2 for 1 deal?
    I have an flawless male Scyther adament and technician and a 5 iv(missing iv is sp.atk) jolly inner focus Zubat with egg move's bravebird, zenheadbutt and hypnosis.

Hello HeatedFennekin.

I'm sorry but I don't need any of the 'mon you mentioned there :( do you have anything else to offer? (besides shinies since you don't have any)

Sounds fantastic, thank you very much!

Just added your FC, I'll see you on later then ^^

Forgot to ask you... Which Ditto would you like? :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    Hello HeatedFennekin.

I'm sorry but I don't need any of the 'mon you mentioned there :( do you have anything else to offer? (besides shinies since you don't have any)

Either one is completely fine by me!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2023
    Hello HeatedFennekin.

I have a 5 iv male bold Cottonee HA missing sp.atk with egg move encore and a German 5 iv female timid noibat missing atk, frisk for the ability. Also it doesn't matter what ditto as long as it is flawless and it be classified as foreign to someone in Canada.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I will take this one from your breeding section ^^

Larvesta
    (M) - Bold - Flame Body
    31/31/X/31/31/31

Sure Crypt. :) You know the deal.

I have a 5 iv male bold Cottonee HA missing sp.atk with egg move encore and a German 5 iv female timid noibat missing atk, frisk for the ability. Also it doesn't matter what ditto as long as it is flawless and it be classified as foreign to someone in Canada.

Not interested in those either. :( Do you breed? If so I could just ask something to be bred in exchange (like Countess). It's okay if you don't, though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2023
    Not interested in those either. :( Do you breed? If so I could just ask something to be bred in exchange (like Countess). It's okay if you don't, though.

Yes I do breed but normaly it is just for myself just cause I find it a little time consuming (that's why I want that 6 iv ditto) but i will so just ask for something. Just a little heads up I don't breed for shinys.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Yes I do breed but normaly it is just for myself just cause I find it a little time consuming (that's why I want that 6 iv ditto) but i will so just ask for something. Just a little heads up I don't breed for shinys.

Ah yeah don't worry, I wasn't gonna ask you to breed a shiny xD I know the pain one must go through to MM one, I would never dare ask this of anyone.

Do you have access to a Frogadier FS? If not I could probably get one for you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2023
    Ah yeah don't worry, I wasn't gonna ask you to breed a shiny xD I know the pain one must go through to MM one, I would never dare ask this of anyone.

Do you have access to a Frogadier FS? If not I could probably get one for you.

No I don't have access to a frogadier FS but I do have a few froakies that have protean plus they're everywhere in wonder trade. Gotta love breedgects with a few perfect iv's♥! So what nature would you like?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    No I don't have access to a frogadier FS but I do have a few froakies that have protean plus they're everywhere in wonder trade. Gotta love breedgects with a few perfect iv's♥! So what nature would you like?

I see >.< I was asking because I wanted it to be in a specific ball D: hence I said I could give one to you if you are willing to do that, if not it's okay too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back