• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Alright, take your time, no rush. :) And nah, the third one's free.

Eh.. Sorry about that, but yeah that's the sad truth. I hope to be able to clone before this gets old though.

You can get 3 maximum. :)

Almost ready :) Keep hatching male seels :P But will be ready within a few minutes and am then ready to trade :)

3 mystery eggs then also please ^^

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Almost ready :) Keep hatching male seels :P But will be ready within a few minutes and am then ready to trade :)

3 mystery eggs then also please ^^

I'm in no rush though xD don't force yourself if you have other things to do. I won't have yours ready today, I'll be cross-breeding that Poochyena for Xadvid as well. >.<

And sure !

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I need some assistance. I am looking for a Dunsparce for my ultimate team. This Dunsparce has the following requirements:

-Female
    -"Impish" nature
    -Serene Grace (obviously)
    -The move "Body Slam"

My problem is that I dont have access to a Gen 3 game to tutor the Body Slam move. I need that move. Do you have any way to help me out?

Hello LLLLLink,

I'm sorry to tell you that I cannot help you. I, too, do not have access to previous games. This an is X/Y exclusive shop.

Have a nice day. :)

Years
    I'm in no rush though xD don't force yourself if you have other things to do. I won't have yours ready today, I'll be cross-breeding that Poochyena for Xadvid as well. >.<

And sure !

Hello LLLLLink,

I'm sorry to tell you that I cannot help you. I, too, do not have access to previous games. This an is X/Y exclusive shop.

Have a nice day. :)

Tomorrow I'll get my Alpha Sapphire and won't be much online on my Y, that's why I want to have them ready so I don't have to breed them tomorrow :) But for some strange reason, my female HA Seel doesn't give HA female offsprings, stubborn one xD

Oh wait I got one ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    Greetings,

I'm interested in your HA Lileep. No need for Ems or IVs and gender doesn't matter. I have some HAs to trade in return.

Hope we can catch each other this time. ;D

Years

And sure !

Hi Cakesu, I have one more question.. Before we trade, I'd like to ask if you can help me. Today I'll get my Alpha Sapphire game, and I have two lvl 1 pokemon ready to be put in my Alpha team. But with one 3ds and no pokebank, I can't trade.. Can you hold them for a sec and then sent them to my Alpha game? And can also the mystery eggs be sent to Alpha Sapphire? :)
    Sorry if I ask to many difficult things..

Lv9Waifu

Lv9Waifu
    Years
    Hi, I'm new to these shop things so I'm not sure how it works.

I'm interested in the JAP Ditto in shop, either one of them is fine. As long as it's 6IV.

I have legendaries and Mega stones for trade. I can trade more than one of them so they're of the same value.

Thanks.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi Cakesu, I have one more question.. Before we trade, I'd like to ask if you can help me. Today I'll get my Alpha Sapphire game, and I have two lvl 1 pokemon ready to be put in my Alpha team. But with one 3ds and no pokebank, I can't trade.. Can you hold them for a sec and then sent them to my Alpha game? And can also the mystery eggs be sent to Alpha Sapphire? :)
    Sorry if I ask to many difficult things..

Tomorrow I'll get my Alpha Sapphire and won't be much online on my Y, that's why I want to have them ready so I don't have to breed them tomorrow :) But for some strange reason, my female HA Seel doesn't give HA female offsprings, stubborn one xD

Oh wait I got one ^^

Ah okay xD, I understand. :) Haha, I know the feeling. :P

And it's not difficult, I can do this, no problem. c:

Greetings,

I'm interested in your HA Lileep. No need for Ems or IVs and gender doesn't matter. I have some HAs to trade in return.

Hope we can catch each other this time. ;D

Hello there :)

Sure, I'll not that down.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi, I'm new to these shop things so I'm not sure how it works.

I'm interested in the JAP Ditto in shop, either one of them is fine. As long as it's 6IV.

I have legendaries and Mega stones for trade. I can trade more than one of them so they're of the same value.

Thanks.

Hello there.

ATTENTION PLEASE: ONLY browse through Events and Shinies if you can CLONE them and are a trusted trader amongst the community, thanks !

^ This warning is in my shop.

You may check other shops, however.

Have a nice day.

Years
    Ah okay xD, I understand. :) Haha, I know the feeling. :P

And it's not difficult, I can do this, no problem. c:

Oh I just opened my Alpha Sapphire ^^ Can't wait.. When do you have time to trade the pokemon to my Alpha game and trade the special pokeball pokemon? Sorry if I sound impatient, I can be a little too excited sometime xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Hello there.

^ This warning is in my shop.

You may check other shops, however.

Have a nice day.

Hello, this is Lv9Waifu. I made a new account since I couldn't remember this one after a long break and didn't want to bother looking for it. But since you don't trust me on that one, I had to look for this one. So do you trust this one? Or Nah? I did have a high # of successful trades back in X&Y. Sorry for the confusions that I might have costed.

Years
    I got 5 pokemon on my Alpha game ready (two for my pokemon from Y and three for the eggs) and three other three are ready as well to be traded. Let me know when you have time :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello, this is Lv9Waifu. I made a new account since I couldn't remember this one after a long break and didn't want to bother looking for it. But since you don't trust me on that one, I had to look for this one. So do you trust this one? Or Nah? I did have a high # of successful trades back in X&Y. Sorry for the confusions that I might have costed.

Hello again there.

I'm still a little reluctant but I can go ahead and trust you. If you went through the trouble of recovering that account, then you have the means to clone, right?

I got 5 pokemon on my Alpha game ready (two for my pokemon from Y and three for the eggs) and three other three are ready as well to be traded. Let me know when you have time :)

Oh I just opened my Alpha Sapphire ^^ Can't wait.. When do you have time to trade the pokemon to my Alpha game and trade the special pokeball pokemon? Sorry if I sound impatient, I can be a little too excited sometime xD

Hey :) And congrats ! I hope you have fun playing it. :) I think I saw you on minutes ago. I can probably go back online and do that, if you're still there. :)

Years
    Hello again there.

I'm still a little reluctant but I can go ahead and trust you. If you went through the trouble of recovering that account, then you have the means to clone, right?

Hey :) And congrats ! I hope you have fun playing it. :) I think I saw you on minutes ago. I can probably go back online and do that, if you're still there. :)

Yes I was :) I come back online now. Do you want to trade only the ones for Alpha and the eggs now or are the other ones ready as well? Also, my IGN in Alpha is Black :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Yes I was :) I come back online now. Do you want to trade only the ones for Alpha and the eggs now or are the other ones ready as well? Also, my IGN in Alpha is Black :)

Aight, I'll go back on. And well, dunno if you check the status of your request, but you probably should. xD So my answer's obvious. :)

Aye, just as I thought. :)

Years
    Aight, I'll go back on. And well, dunno if you check the status of your request, but you probably should. xD So my answer's obvious. :)

Aye, just as I thought. :)

Oh you sorry wasn't paying much attention to it I guess xD
    So the Houndour and Spheal now to my alpha with the mystery eggs :) The reward will be with the other three when we trade those later :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Hello again there.

Hello, I went to find this account because I really wanted a 6IV ditto for my breeding in ORAS. Back when I had X&Y, I was a Pokemon Breeder and had over 400hours of just breeding for Shiny 5IV pokemons. I don't have what it takes to Clone pokemons nor do I want to. All of my legendaries are CLEAN and were NEVER cloned. Thank you for trusting me.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello, I went to find this account because I really wanted a 6IV ditto for my breeding in ORAS. Back when I had X&Y, I was a Pokemon Breeder and had over 400hours of just breeding for Shiny 5IV pokemons. I don't have what it takes to Clone pokemons nor do I want to. All of my legendaries are CLEAN and were NEVER cloned. Thank you for trusting me.

Okay. There's no need to be upset though, well sounded like you were anyway.

Have a nice day. ^ ^

Oh you sorry wasn't paying much attention to it I guess xD
    So the Houndour and Spheal now to my alpha with the mystery eggs :) The reward will be with the other three when we trade those later :)

Alright !
    Did I forget anything else? I got lost there xD

Years

Have a nice day. ^ ^

Alright !

Oh wait, no I made a mistake xD Two mystery eggs were given to Y and one to Alpha. So I have all three :) I guess I can't count x3
    Anyway, The Poochyena has egg move Ashtonish and Lotad has Teeter Dance so they are a bit special I hope :P

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Oh wait, no I made a mistake xD Two mystery eggs were given to Y and one to Alpha. So I have all three :) I guess I can't count x3
    Anyway, The Poochyena has egg move Ashtonish and Lotad has Teeter Dance so they are a bit special I hope :P

Aye ! I wasn't sure whether I had to give them to your Y game or Alpha @_@'
    Hope you get good stuff though c: And thanks !

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014

Have a nice day. ^ ^

Alright !

Oh no, I'm not upset. I just want to clear things up so there won't be a misunderstanding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back