• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Oh then it's ok. Guts it is. Thanks!

FC: 5043-3490-7535
    IGN: Dot
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Sableye
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Recover (and maybe Sucker Punch?)
    Pokeball : Dream Ball (well any ball is fine with me lol)
    Nature : Careful
    Ability : Prankster
    Nickname: U MAD?

Thanks so much :) oh and Potatoes. :)

Hello hermit17 and robincool98 ! Your Heracross and Sableye are ready !

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Hi Cakesu! I've been wondering, what and how many pokemon can you offer me if I were to trade you a shiny Reshiram :D?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi Cakesu! I've been wondering, what and how many pokemon can you offer me if I were to trade you a shiny Reshiram :D?

Hello there :)

And I don't know, depends what you want exactly (events and shinies are an exception though)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Thanks a bunch for the Heracross!

You're welcome. :) Thank you for the Aerodactyl. c:

Oh and, still interested in the eggs? If so I'll trade them now.

Edit: Nvm, you went offline :p my mistake anyway, but let me know if you want them.

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
  • Hello Cakesu, long time no see. I hope you're not too busy at the moment, and if you are take your time, because I can definitely wait for you to get around to my breeding request.

FC: 5000-2971-5028
    IGN: May (Omega Ruby In Game Name)
    Pokemon : Froakie
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/x/31
    Egg Moves : N/A
    Pokeball : Regular Poke Ball
    Nature : Naive
    Ability : Protean
    Nickname: Strider Hiryu

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello Cakesu, long time no see. I hope you're not too busy at the moment, and if you are take your time, because I can definitely wait for you to get around to my breeding request.

FC: 5000-2971-5028
    IGN: May (Omega Ruby In Game Name)
    Pokemon : Froakie
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/x/31
    Egg Moves : N/A
    Pokeball : Regular Poke Ball
    Nature : Naive
    Ability : Protean
    Nickname: Strider Hiryu

Welcome back Professor_Jared !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

(Not been too busy lately so it's fine ! :P)

TheUnown

Super Lurker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Hihi Cakesu~! I believe it's been a week since I last received that awesome Treecko, so I was hoping if I may be allowed request again ^w^

FC: 2638-0837-7112
    IGN: Serena
    Section: Box 2
    Pokemon: Torchic
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: NA
    Pokeball: Normal
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Nickname: NA

Thank you >3<~!!!!!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Do you happen to have access to a soft-boiled Clefable lined Poké? Also in need of a Jolly Male Ralts with the egg move skill swap if you can help. I know these are pretty picky pokes, can offer trade obviously for the help.

Aren't potatoes great?

Hello ToWriteLove ! Your Ralts is ready !

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you and have a nice day !

Hihi Cakesu~! I believe it's been a week since I last received that awesome Treecko, so I was hoping if I may be allowed request again ^w^

FC: 2638-0837-7112
    IGN: Serena
    Section: Box 2
    Pokemon: Torchic
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: NA
    Pokeball: Normal
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Nickname: NA

Thank you >3<~!!!!!

Welcome back TheUnown !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
  • Hey Cakesu,
    I'm interested in your shiny riolu and shiny slowpoke, will you be willing to trade a BR excadrill, BR Physical Greninja or a Latias, all shiny.

Also can I participate in the Random egg giveaway?
    Thanks

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey Cakesu,
    I'm interested in your shiny riolu and shiny slowpoke, will you be willing to trade a BR excadrill, BR Physical Greninja or a Latias, all shiny.

Also can I participate in the Random egg giveaway?
    Thanks

Hello machupichu18.

And sure, only if you meet my requirements first though (which I believe you do since you offered, just double-checking though)

And of course you can. :)

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
  • Hello machupichu18.

And sure, only if you meet my requirements first though (which I believe you do since you offered, just double-checking though)

And of course you can. :)
    Ugh, here we go
    They're all traded, so I'm not 100% sure about latias, but I received the drillbur (now excadrill) at lv. 1 and it all checks out, while greninja is cloned, but it looks legit, I have others too if you're not sure sorry

My FC is 2406-5792-8268
    IGN: Sebastian

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Ugh, here we go
    They're all traded, so I'm not 100% sure about latias, but I received the drillbur (now excadrill) at lv. 1 and it all checks out, while greninja is cloned, but it looks legit, I have others too if you're not sure sorry

My FC is 2406-5792-8268
    IGN: Sebastian

That's not what I was talking about o.O I'm talking about the requirements in the shop section. ^ ^'

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
  • If your asking about whether they're all of the same value, both greninja and exacdrill are 5 IVs and EV trained (greninja in the phsycial doubles set and excadrill in the AV set), while latios isn't 5 IVs, but it's legendary, so what do you want and when can you be online
    EDIT: I completely forgot to say this twice, but Potatoes

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • If your asking about whether they're all of the same value, both greninja and exacdrill are 5 IVs and EV trained (greninja in the phsycial doubles set and excadrill in the AV set), while latios isn't 5 IVs, but it's legendary, so what do you want and when can you be online
    EDIT: I completely forgot to say this twice, but Potatoes

Not what I'm talking about either. Don't know if you're just confused or missed it out, but I'm actually talking about this:
    !!ATTENTION PLEASE!!: You may browse through Events and Shinies ONLY if you can CLONE them (or can have them cloned by an official cloner) and are a TRUSTWORTHY trader amongst the community, thanks !

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
  • Not what I'm talking about either. Don't know if you're just confused or missed it out, but I'm actually talking about this:
    Yeah, I'm confused, but I am a legitmate guy, I did check out the IVs beforehand an they're all right, and I don't own a powersaves :P
    EDIT: Yeah, I've had them cloned by a trustworthy cloner

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm confused, but I am a legitmate guy, I did check out the IVs beforehand an they're all right, and I don't own a powersaves :P
    EDIT: Yeah, I've had them cloned by a trustworthy cloner

Alright so, what I'm on about is that I just want to know if you won't scam me by running away with my Pokemon, you don't need to own a powersave to clone them; neither did I ask about the IVs, it's all in there. You'll have to clone them via an official cloner and then trade the original Pokemon back to me. I hope this is a little bit clearer now. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back