• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Okay, which ones do you want, also can you nickname the slowpoke beyblade, and I've already made a request on the official cloning thread, I'll be on for most of the night (so hopefully someone will respond by then :( )

Let's see, how about that Drillbur and Latias (or Latios don't remember)

Years
  • Hey, I'm finally making the Togepi request.

Pokemon : Togepi
    IVs : Perfect IVs in HP, Sp. Atk & Speed
    Egg Moves : Extrasensory, Mirror Move, Nasty Plot, Psycho Shift
    Pokeball : Dream Ball
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Super Luck
    Nickname: None

Hope it's not too much, and I've got a couple new goodies to compensate you with. And thanks for the Spritzee!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey, I'm finally making the Togepi request.

Pokemon : Togepi
    IVs : Perfect IVs in HP, Sp. Atk & Speed
    Egg Moves : Extrasensory, Mirror Move, Nasty Plot, Psycho Shift
    Pokeball : Dream Ball
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Super Luck
    Nickname: None

Hope it's not too much, and I've got a couple new goodies to compensate you with. And thanks for the Spritzee!

Well this stuff will take me a freaking while to breed, anyway here you go :

Welcome back Hazjuro !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

(and you're welcome :) )

Years
  • Well this stuff will take me a freaking while to breed, anyway here you go :

Welcome back Hazjuro !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

(and you're welcome :) )

Alright. And take your time with it!

Years
  • Hello :)

I was wondering if the giveaway Riolu was still up for grabs? If I could have it, I would really appreciate it! Also, I can trade just about any
    non-legendary Hoenn Pokemon for the Riolu if you'd like. Thanks in advance!

Friend Code: 0662-5051-8170
    In-Game Name: Max

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Hi there, is a Darkrai worth your Arceus and a Shiny Flawless Minccino for your Celebi?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi there, is a Darkrai worth your Arceus and a Shiny Flawless Minccino for your Celebi?

Hello again hermit17.

Certainly. I am okay with trading as long as you meet the requirements stated in my Shop Section. Just double-checking.

Hello :)

I was wondering if the giveaway Riolu was still up for grabs? If I could have it, I would really appreciate it! Also, I can trade just about any
    non-legendary Hoenn Pokemon for the Riolu if you'd like. Thanks in advance!

Friend Code: 0662-5051-8170
    In-Game Name: Max

Hello Ky0greK1ng !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

P.S.: Which Riolu do you want exactly??

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi again!

I was wondering if your giveaway Treecko and Buneary are still available? I'd love to take them off your hands!

Also, potatoes. ;)

Yo Horizon. :)

I believe they're still available. If not I'll notify you (though I'm 100% sure about the Buneary being available) Just VM me whenever you wish to trade. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Hello again hermit17.

Certainly. I am okay with trading as long as you meet the requirements stated in my Shop Section. Just double-checking.

Well, the requirements are "no hacked pokemon" and "ability to clone pokemon". So do I have to clone your Arceus and Shaymin for you?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Well, the requirements are "no hacked pokemon" and "ability to clone pokemon". So do I have to clone your Arceus and Shaymin for you?

Yep. If you can that is, I believe you're trustworthy so that's okay. If you can't, as mentioned in my OP, you can ask an official cloner to do it for you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Yep. If you can that is, I believe you're trustworthy so that's okay. If you can't, as mentioned in my OP, you can ask an official cloner to do it for you.

I'm kinda confused here. Do I trade you the pokemon and clone yours too?

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2015
    i was wondering if i could get some kind of starter any one shiny or non i would like shiny and i would be willing to work out some type of offer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back