• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Sure, I'll do that as soon as I can. I'll let you know whenever I'm ready to trade the Legendaries.

I see you're online, I'll be online to breed and stuff for a while so hit me up whenever you want.

I'm ready for the trade (:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Thanks for the trade!

You're welcome ! Your Noibat's ready btw. :)

Hihi Cakesu~! I believe it's been a week since I last received that awesome Treecko, so I was hoping if I may be allowed request again ^w^

FC: 2638-0837-7112
    IGN: Serena
    Section: Box 2
    Pokemon: Torchic
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: NA
    Pokeball: Normal
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Nickname: NA

Thank you >3<~!!!!!

Hello TheUnown ! Your Torchic is ready !

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
  • Alrighty, just wait a few minutes I'm WTing a little xD then I'll hop into my Y version.

Thank you Cakesu for the giveaway pokemon :)

Actually I also want to add the breeding request during my last post, but your queue was full...may I now kindly request a breeding assignment from you for the following?

Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Timburr
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Wide Guard / Drain Punch / Mach Punch
    Pokeball : N/A
    Nature : Brave
    Ability : Iron Fist

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Thank you Cakesu for the giveaway pokemon :)

Actually I also want to add the breeding request during my last post, but your queue was full...may I now kindly request a breeding assignment from you for the following?

Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Timburr
    Egg Moves : Wide Guard / Drain Punch / Mach Punch
    Pokeball : N/A
    Nature : Brave
    Ability : Iron Fist

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

You're welcome. :) And yeah you may.

Welcome back wongjunlin !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Hi, I was wondering if I could get the Fletchling in your Giveaways section?

Potatoes

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi, I was wondering if I could get the Fletchling in your Giveaways section?

Potatoes

Hello epicassassin1811 !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Ok, just realized there are two Fletchlimngs, wanted to specify the Female Japanese with Adamant nature. :) Sorry about that!

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Hi there again. I'm pretty sure that there are still slots available now (:

FC: 0018-1569-7769
    IGN: Kai Siang
    Section : Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Zubat
    Egg Moves : Whirlwind - Defog - Brave Bird - Pursuit
    Pokeball : Any ball
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Infiltrator
    Nickname: -

Thanks! Will trade it together with the Noibat. Thanks!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi there again. I'm pretty sure that there are still slots available now (:

FC: 0018-1569-7769
    IGN: Kai Siang
    Section : Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Zubat
    Egg Moves : Whirlwind - Defog - Brave Bird - Pursuit
    Pokeball : Any ball
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Infiltrator
    Nickname: -

Thanks! Will trade it together with the Noibat. Thanks!

Welcome back hermit17 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Hey friend, its me again!

So thanks again for last time! anyway, I have slight interest in the 3 pokemon recently, no specific iv or requirements, they just have to be female. The pokemon are Riolo, dratini, venipede, if you prefer to have this done formally as you requested in the OP i do not mind at all but I just in case you do prefer it (and I notice Slot 4 is empty in the OP) here it is for the first one:

FC: 3368 3688 0011
    IGN: Swagemon
    Section : (Box 3)
    Pokemon : Riolu (female)
    IVs : (something decent but again no pref)
    Egg Moves : (no pref)
    Pokeball : (Ultra Ball)
    Nature : (no pref)
    Ability : (no pref)
    Nickname: (none)

thanks again

Years
  • You're welcome. :) And yeah you may.

Welcome back wongjunlin !

Have a nice day !

Hi Cakesu, is it possible for me to request additional one Togepi with Super Luck HA (any IV/nature/EM/gender)? Just a normal Togepi with a HA and nothing else...hope my request can be granted...

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi Cakesu, is it possible for me to request additional one Togepi with Super Luck HA (any IV/nature/EM/gender)? Just a normal Togepi with a HA and nothing else...hope my request can be granted...

Sure, I'll add that to your request.

Hey friend, its me again!

So thanks again for last time! anyway, I have slight interest in the 3 pokemon recently, no specific iv or requirements, they just have to be female. The pokemon are Riolo, dratini, venipede, if you prefer to have this done formally as you requested in the OP i do not mind at all but I just in case you do prefer it (and I notice Slot 4 is empty in the OP) here it is for the first one:

FC: 3368 3688 0011
    IGN: Swagemon
    Section : (Box 3)
    Pokemon : Riolu (female)
    IVs : (something decent but again no pref)
    Egg Moves : (no pref)
    Pokeball : (Ultra Ball)
    Nature : (no pref)
    Ability : (no pref)
    Nickname: (none)

thanks again

FC: 1908-0841-4167
    IGN: Michael
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Ditto
    IVs : x/31/31/31/31/31 (if this is somehow possible for you then I'd appreciate that)
    x/31/x/31/x/31 (this may be easier for you to get)
    *Note* If you can't get either of those two then any 3 IV Ditto is fine.

Egg Moves : N/A
    Pokeball : Whatever's convenient for you :)
    Nature : You can go ahead and choose that I don't really have a preference.
    Ability : Limber
    Nickname: N/A

Hey Cakesu! I'm a new potato(es) to your shop, so if there's something really, really wrong with my request please point it out. Also thanks for doing this!

Yo guys. I only have on slot open. I guess I'll put you both there since it is my fault for not updating in time.

As for the ditto, yeah it is almost impossible for me to get this many IVs from the FS, so I'll try to get a three-IV'd one. Anyway, here you go guys:

Welcome back Tohos and Fun Size !

Have a nice day !

Fairyslayer

Destroyer of fairies
    Years
  • Hey cakesu iam really new to this website and my little brother recently deleted all of the Pokémon I bred on my omega ruby and was just wondering if it would be possible for me to request a few of the Pokémon you have listed, if so thanks so much.

Ign:yub yub
    Fc: 1547-5752-5806

Starly
    Sphinx
    Dratini
    Thx cakesu iam available 24/7

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi Cakesu! I'll be able to trade from now 24/7

Alright then, I'll go online !

Hey cakesu iam really new to this website and my little brother recently deleted all of the Pokémon I bred on my omega ruby and was just wondering if it would be possible for me to request a few of the Pokémon you have listed, if so thanks so much.

Ign:yub yub
    Fc: 1547-5752-5806

Starly
    Sphinx
    Dratini
    Thx cakesu iam available 24/7

Hello there. Sure, if the Pokemon itself is all you want, I'll let you know when I'm done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back