• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_Angelo

Used Discharge!
Years
  • Hello Neo_Angelo ! Your Shellder is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Hey Phantom, my timezone is GMT+0 (London) same as yourself. i'm available all day today (Sunday) so whenever it is convenient for you :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    FC: 0190-1077-6928
    IGN: Shiro
    Section : ( Box 4 )
    Pokemon : (Timburr)
    IVs : (i.e 31/31/31/x/31/31)
    Egg Moves : (Drain Punch, Mach Punch)
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : Knock Off
    Pokeball : (Doesn't Matter)
    Nature : (Adamant)
    Ability : (Guts)
    Nickname: Potatoes

Hello, I'm ShiroYutaro I would like a Timburr. You can take as much time as you need if there are people before me. I'm just grateful of getting the chance to get one.

Thank You very much and continue being a good person

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC: 0190-1077-6928
    IGN: Shiro
    Section : ( Box 4 )
    Pokemon : (Timburr)
    IVs : (i.e 31/31/31/x/31/31)
    Egg Moves : (Drain Punch, Mach Punch)
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : Knock Off
    Pokeball : (Doesn't Matter)
    Nature : (Adamant)
    Ability : (Guts)
    Nickname: Potatoes

Hello, I'm ShiroYutaro I would like a Timburr. You can take as much time as you need if there are people before me. I'm just grateful of getting the chance to get one.

Thank You very much and continue being a good person

Welcome ShiroYutaro !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: Are you serious about the nickname ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Welcome ShiroYutaro !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: Are you serious about the nickname ?

I'm definitely serious. :D I read the rules and this will remind me of this shop that was kind of their service. :) Also, gender doesn't matter :)

Thank you

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I'm definitely serious. :D I read the rules and this will remind me of this shop that was kind of their service. :) Also, gender doesn't matter :)

Thank you

Hello ShiroYutaro ! Your Timburr is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Hello ShiroYutaro ! Your Timburr is ready !

Can do! Thank you so much for helping me out :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Cakesu do you remember me ?
    pls i need a 6iv timid froakie ,can you help me for old times' sake
    my data file got corrupted and i lost my save file only need this 1 poke cause it is my fav pls !!!!!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • also from your giveaway i need the fletchling and charmander
    thnx in advance

Hello there. I do remember you, but my shop has changed since last time, I suggest you take a look at my rules.

As for the Pokemon, I will see if they are still available and let you know.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    srry for taking advantage of your kindness
    but could you atleast give me a 5iv froakie pls !!!!!
    just need this one guy

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    srry for taking advantage of your kindness
    but could you atleast give me a 5iv froakie pls !!!!!
    just need this one guy

Hello ! I am the co-owner of the shop, we would love to help you but it seems like you still haven't read the rules, so please take a few minutes to read them and then you can properly make your request and we will gladly help you :) .

Thanks and have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I can offer a 6 IV Impish HA Trevenant for the Flawless Shiny Treecko then? I also have a shiny Jolly HA Pichu with Volt Tack For that Shiny Flawless Venipede. If not oh well lol.

Hello! What are the IV's on that Pichu ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back