• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey guys, i'm back with another request from your fantastic shop, i thought i'd stick my request in before i forget when i wake up :P

Also @Cakesu did you remember to check your PM's :P

FC: You're both my friends anyway :P
    IGN: Tom
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Tropius
    IVs : 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves : Dragon Dance, leech seed, leaf blade
    TM: Roost
    Pokeball : Nest ball (or any light green colored ball, though not bothered)
    Nature : Impish
    Ability : Harvest
    Nickname: none
    Item (Battle Maison): choice band

Thank you guys again for all your hard work! you rock!

Hello Neo_Angelo ! Your Tropius is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

StormGamer25

Yes, I liek mudkips. I may or may not secretly be
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hey Cakesu. I'm glad to see that you updated the thread. :) May I please get the timburr from the giveaway section? Thanks!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey Cakesu. I'm glad to see that you updated the thread. :) May I please get the timburr from the giveaway section? Thanks!

Hello StormGamer25 !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM meyour Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    i was curious if i could get this?
    IGN: Ventus
    Section : box 3
    Pokemon : fennekin
    IVs : (i.e 31/x/31/31/31/31)
    Egg Moves : wish and heat wave
    Pokeball : timer ball
    Nature :timid
    Ability : magician
    Nickname: Witch Melody
    if i can thank you! also i was wondering if you were really giving away the shiny furfrou named doge and if i could have it?
    thank you for reading this and have a good day :D

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • i was curious if i could get this?
    IGN: Ventus
    Section : box 3
    Pokemon : fennekin
    IVs : (i.e 31/x/31/31/31/31)
    Egg Moves : wish and heat wave
    Pokeball : timer ball
    Nature :timid
    Ability : magician
    Nickname: Witch Melody
    if i can thank you! also i was wondering if you were really giving away the shiny furfrou named doge and if i could have it?
    thank you for reading this and have a good day :D

Welcome KCG !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify us before we start working on it.

----

(yes we're really giving a copy of that shiny Furfrou away)

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Welcome KCG !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify us before we start working on it.

----

(yes we're really giving a copy of that shiny Furfrou away)

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !
    kk and thank you! i'll vm you right now since i'm available

dukeblue0207

Shuckle worship lol
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2017
    Hello Professor_Jared ! Your Aerodactyl is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Hello there !

We are deeply sorry for the epicly late reply !

We accept your offer, if you're still interested let us know ! :)

Hi there...
    I'm sorry to inform you that its not quite possible to trade currently
    as my beloved oras game data corrupted :-( (sobbing)
    I'll find you for a trade as soon as I find out a way to recover my data
    :(

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi there...
    I'm sorry to inform you that its not quite possible to trade currently
    as my beloved oras game data corrupted :-( (sobbing)
    I'll find you for a trade as soon as I find out a way to recover my data
    :(

Hey there !

Ah... I see. We hope that you recover your data ! (not for the trade, but for you, I know how you feel)

If you don't though and you are to start from scratch, we'll gladly give a copy of the 'mon for free. :)

We wish you all the best !

hi need you guys to breed a pokemon for me :
    FC: given
    IGN: given
    Section : Box 5
    Pokemon : Aerodactyl
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : wide guard ,any possible ones(but i really need wide guard)
    Pokeball : dream ball if possible
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : pressure/unnerve
    Nickname: none

thnx for your help !!!!!

Hello tolo5star ! Your Aerodactyl is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Please and Thank You.
    FC: 5000-4533-7763
    IGN: May
    Section : Breeding Box (New Arrivals)
    Pokemon : Chikorita
    Ability : Leaf Guard

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Please and Thank You.

Welcome JessiahtheGod !

Have a nice day !

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hello! Its me again. (I'm sorry, have I become a nuisance?) Would you be willing to trade your shiny Tyrunt and shiny Chespin for my shiny Skarmory and shiny Sableye? Both are ev trained. IVs are Skarmory (impish): 31/xx/31/xx/31/xx and Sableye (bold): 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello! Its me again. (I'm sorry, have I become a nuisance?) Would you be willing to trade your shiny Tyrunt and shiny Chespin for my shiny Skarmory and shiny Sableye? Both are ev trained. IVs are Skarmory (impish): 31/xx/31/xx/31/xx and Sableye (bold): 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Hey :) and nobody is a nuisance. nwn

Sure, we'll let you know once we have your copies.

Have a nice day !

dukeblue0207

Shuckle worship lol
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2017
    Erm...I know this sounds pretty ridiculous but...do you mind breeding a 6iv ditto for me? (coz if I replay I needa breed for my team again)
    Any nature or sth just 6iv ditto
    and, is there a way to recover hard disk data that you know by any chance? :(
    Thanks for your kindness!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Please and Thank You.

Hello JessiahtheGod ! Your Chikorita is ready !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Erm...I know this sounds pretty ridiculous but...do you mind breeding a 6iv ditto for me? (coz if I replay I needa breed for my team again)

Hello, I will clone a 6IV Ditto for you, I will let you know when the copy is ready :)
    And sadly we don't know of any way to recover hard disk data, try searching on google.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Hello JessiahtheGod ! Your Chikorita is ready !

hi my timezone is -5 and sorry im new to this so i do not know what VM means LOL. i can trade anytime within the next six hours if you are available, if not we can arrange a new time. Thank you for your help.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello! Its me again. (I'm sorry, have I become a nuisance?) Would you be willing to trade your shiny Tyrunt and shiny Chespin for my shiny Skarmory and shiny Sableye? Both are ev trained. IVs are Skarmory (impish): 31/xx/31/xx/31/xx and Sableye (bold): 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Hello! the copies are ready, I am online right now so if you are available we can trade right away, else VM me so we can set up a time to trade :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018

The ditto is ready, VM me your timezone and usual availability so we can set up a trade :)

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hello! the copies are ready, I am online right now so if you are available we can trade right away, else VM me so we can set up a time to trade :)

Awesome! Give me a bit to clone and I'll come online.

dukeblue0207

Shuckle worship lol
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2017
    The ditto is ready, VM me your timezone and usual availability so we can set up a trade :)

erm i kind of havent give up so maybe I use my pokemon X to trade with you (which unfortunately all my pokes are transferred to oras)
    and I'm free now till an hour later
    Thanks knowing this encourages me a lot :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back