• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I would like to put in a breeding request if you guys are open for them:
    FC: 4167-4940-6294
    IGN: Billy
    Pokemon : Gliscor
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : Stealth Rock
    Nature : Impish
    Ability : poison heal
    Nickname:
    Item: Toxic Orb

Thank you so much for your time spent doing this and also please take your time I am in no hurry! Thanks!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I would like to put in a breeding request if you guys are open for them:
    Pokemon : Gliscor
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : Stealth Rock
    Nature : Impish
    Ability : poison heal
    Nickname:
    Item: Toxic Orb

Thank you so much for your time spent doing this and also please take your time I am in no hurry! Thanks!

Welcome back Poog !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify us before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
  • Welcome back Poog !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify us before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Actually, Im sorry I realized I put a request of the same thing for someone else to do, and it is finished! So dont work on the gliscor! I have a different request that I know isnt anywhere else Im so sorry for the inconvenience!

Pokemon : Gengar
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : Giga Drain
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Levitate
    Item: Life Orb

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Actually, Im sorry I realized I put a request of the same thing for someone else to do, and it is finished! So dont work on the gliscor! I have a different request that I know isnt anywhere else Im so sorry for the inconvenience!

Pokemon : Gengar
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : Giga Drain
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Levitate
    Item: Life Orb

No harm done, you didn't request for a request modification when I was working on it so it's fine.

Request modifications accepted. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Ahh, well, um whatever you deem fit :D i don't mind.

Hello Neo_Angelo ! Your Archen is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Thanks a ton!!!

Hello Poog ! Your Gastly is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Welcome drago0202 !

Have a nice day !

P.S.: Only battle maison items are free, if you want metal coat you will have to offer something of equal value.

Oh ok is there any item in particular that you would like, I can probably get you ot as long as its obtainable in game.

Neo_Angelo

Used Discharge!
    Years
  • Hello Neo_Angelo ! Your Archen is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Hello Poog ! Your Gastly is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Thank you Cake, i'll be on tomorrow sometime so i'll trade you then :) xx

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Oh ok is there any item in particular that you would like, I can probably get you ot as long as its obtainable in game.

We don't need anything in particular, so just choose what you can get that you believe to be of equal value to metal coat :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    We don't need anything in particular, so just choose what you can get that you believe to be of equal value to metal coat :)
    I have these:
    my own metal coat ( need someone else's to evovle scyther).
    A shiny stone
    Fire stone
    thunder stone

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Oh, well then, we'll put that Metal Coat on your Scyther once it's bred. We'll let you know. :)

Ok sounds good. So are we just going to use the metal.coat I have then? like I'll trade a pokemon holding metal coat then you'll put the metal coat on scyther and then we will trade again?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Section : ( Box 1)
    Pokemon : Togepi
    IVs : (i.e 31/x/31/31/31/31)
    Egg Moves : (Nasty Plot)
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : N/A
    Pokeball : (Dream Ball)
    Nature : (Timid)
    Ability : (Serene Grace)
    Nickname: DeltaAirline

Putting a request when you guys get the chance. Once again, give yourself a pat on the back for helping out fellow people with their pokemon needs. You truly deserve a thanks :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Can I trade bonus a Snorunt female timid Egg moves: Spikes 12/5/6/6/6/6 (HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPEED) Ice Body for 1 life orb, 1focus sash and 1 black sludge.

Hey there !

Your items are ready. VM me for us to arrange a trade time !

Section : ( Box 1)
    Pokemon : Togepi
    IVs : (i.e 31/x/31/31/31/31)
    Egg Moves : (Nasty Plot)
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : N/A
    Pokeball : (Dream Ball)
    Nature : (Timid)
    Ability : (Serene Grace)
    Nickname: DeltaAirline

Putting a request when you guys get the chance. Once again, give yourself a pat on the back for helping out fellow people with their pokemon needs. You truly deserve a thanks
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Welcome back ShiroYutaro !

Have a nice day !

Years
  • I'm interested in Feebas(F) - (ITA)
    Bold - Oblivious
    EMs: Mist - Confuse Ray - Mirror Coat
    31/31/31/31/31/X
    I could trade a shiny jolteon full trained 252 SpA/252spe/4SpD lv1
    Nature : Modest
    Item: Prism Scale :')
    I wish you could help me

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'm interested in Feebas(F) - (ITA)
    Bold - Oblivious
    EMs: Mist - Confuse Ray - Mirror Coat
    31/31/31/31/31/X
    I could trade a shiny jolteon full trained 252 SpA/252spe/4SpD lv1
    Nature : Modest
    Item: Prism Scale :')
    I wish you could help me

May I have more information about your Jolteon, please?

Yes it is and thank you!

Hello drago0202 ! Your Scyther is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back