• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • FC: 1564 5111 2099
    IGN:marv
    Section : Breeding Box 3 torchic breeding box 4 treecko
    Pokemon : torchic , treecko
    IVs : the best you can do without going out of your way for me would be appreciated
    Egg Moves : All available egg moves on both
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : none
    TMs/HMs: none
    Pokeball : doesnt matter
    Nature : beneficial natures for each you decide what you think is best
    Ability: torchic speed boost, treecko unburden
    Nickname: no
    Item (Battle Maison only):random
    Pokerus: No

Welcome Heel !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2015
    Hello flovixen ! Your Tyrunt is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

timezone GMT. FC: 2294 - 7105 - 5213. I'm available for a few hours now for an in game trade. thanks guys

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    Could I have the Togepi and the Vulpix from the giveaway tabs? And could I ask you what you mean when you say "nicknameable" for togepi? Does this mean I could nickname the togepi once you trade it to me, or that you could change the name for me prior to trading? As I believe that you cannot change the name of any pokemon received via trade.

If you mean that you could nickname the togepi prior to trading with me, then I'd like the Togepi to be nicknamed "Happy". If I could change the nickname after receiving it then don't worry about the naming.

I also would like to have one of the mystery eggs if it's not too much trouble.

So in summary:
    The Vulpix from the giveaway section
    The Togepi from the giveaway section
    One mystery egg

FC: 0748-4576-2699

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Could I have the Togepi and the Vulpix from the giveaway tabs? And could I ask you what you mean when you say "nicknameable" for togepi? Does this mean I could nickname the togepi once you trade it to me, or that you could change the name for me prior to trading? As I believe that you cannot change the name of any pokemon received via trade.

If you mean that you could nickname the togepi prior to trading with me, then I'd like the Togepi to be nicknamed "Happy". If I could change the nickname after receiving it then don't worry about the naming.

I also would like to have one of the mystery eggs if it's not too much trouble.

So in summary:
    The Vulpix from the giveaway section
    The Togepi from the giveaway section
    One mystery egg

FC: 0748-4576-2699

Hello BlazikenRob !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire are available and have been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

P.S.: Nicknameable means that I can nick your Pokemon prior to trading. As for the trading part, I'll add you so just trade me whenever you see me online in-game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Section : ( Box 1)
    Pokemon : Togepi
    IVs : (i.e 31/x/31/31/31/31)
    Egg Moves : (Nasty Plot)
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : N/A
    Pokeball : (Dream Ball)
    Nature : (Timid)
    Ability : (Serene Grace)
    Nickname: DeltaAirline

Putting a request when you guys get the chance. Once again, give yourself a pat on the back for helping out fellow people with their pokemon needs. You truly deserve a thanks :)

Hello ShiroYutaro ! Your Togepi is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC: 1564 5111 2099
    IGN:marv
    Section : Breeding Box 3 torchic breeding box 4 treecko
    Pokemon : torchic , treecko
    IVs : the best you can do without going out of your way for me would be appreciated
    Egg Moves : All available egg moves on both
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : none
    TMs/HMs: none
    Pokeball : doesnt matter
    Nature : beneficial natures for each you decide what you think is best
    Ability: torchic speed boost, treecko unburden
    Nickname: no
    Item (Battle Maison only):random
    Pokerus: No

Hello Heel ! Your Torchic and Treecko are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Morning phanton and cakesu, guys I got a few pokemons, and wanted to see if you guys were intersted in them:

Event dragonite, OT JUN2015, ID 06225, DRAGON DANCE, OUTRAGE, EXTREME SPEED, HURRICAE, LAX
    shiny dragonite (fre), nick Dracolosse, jolly, ot Mr Spait, ID 35601
    shiny nidoking (ita), ot asdfmif, ID 44925, timid
    shiny thundurus, ot mark, id 13091 (in master ball), from unova, modest
    shiny rayquaza (nick draco man), serious, met at sky pillar at lv 70, ot N8, id 00405

If you are Im intersted in the following pokes from your shop:
    lvl 60 adamant metagross
    adamant tyrum
    adamant excadrill
    adamant axiew

if you guys are intersted in any of them, let me know if you are willing to trade or need any more information, I would be glad to, adn thanks :)

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Morning phanton and cakesu, guys I got a few pokemons, and wanted to see if you guys were intersted in them:

Event dragonite, OT JUN2015, ID 06225, DRAGON DANCE, OUTRAGE, EXTREME SPEED, HURRICAE, LAX
    shiny dragonite (fre), nick Dracolosse, jolly, ot Mr Spait, ID 35601
    shiny nidoking (ita), ot asdfmif, ID 44925, timid
    shiny thundurus, ot mark, id 13091 (in master ball), from unova, modest
    shiny rayquaza (nick draco man), serious, met at sky pillar at lv 70, ot N8, id 00405

If you are Im intersted in the following pokes from your shop:
    lvl 60 adamant metagross
    adamant tyrum
    adamant excadrill
    adamant axiew

if you guys are intersted in any of them, let me know if you are willing to trade or need any more information, I would be glad to, adn thanks :)

Hey ! Would love to have more info, (namely Pokeball, Moveset and Abilty) about the following:

Dragonite, Nidoking and Thundurus. We won't take the Rayquaza since we have one (just haven't put it up yet). I would like to add that if that Rayquaza was caught in ORAS, then it is 100% hacked. Just letting you know !

We'll give a free copy of Axew as a bonus.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Hello ShiroYutaro ! Your Togepi is ready !

Thanks again for doing this. Keep up the good work guys :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Hey ! Would love to have more info, (namely Pokeball, Moveset and Abilty) about the following:

Dragonite, Nidoking and Thundurus. We won't take the Rayquaza since we have one (just haven't put it up yet). I would like to add that if that Rayquaza was caught in ORAS, then it is 100% hacked. Just letting you know !

We'll give a free copy of Axew as a bonus.

sure, here they are:
    event dragonite (not shiny btw) is in an event ball (the red one, tbhI have no idea whats its name) multiscale, dragon dance, outrage, hurricane, extreme speed
    shiny dragonite is in a normal pokeball, multiscale as well, dragon claw, extreme speed, roost, dragon dance
    thundurus is in a master ball, knows revenge, shock wake, heal ball, agility, its ability its volt absorb.
    nidoking is in an ultra ball, knows surf, thief, cut and megahorn (btw he has very bad IV), and his ability is rivarly.

Btw thank you so much for the axew :)

I just googled it, and I had no idea it was shiny locked :( thought he was legt

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    sure, here they are:
    event dragonite (not shiny btw) is in an event ball (the red one, tbhI have no idea whats its name) multiscale, dragon dance, outrage, hurricane, extreme speed
    shiny dragonite is in a normal pokeball, multiscale as well, dragon claw, extreme speed, roost, dragon dance
    thundurus is in a master ball, knows revenge, shock wake, heal ball, agility, its ability its volt absorb.
    nidoking is in an ultra ball, knows surf, thief, cut and megahorn (btw he has very bad IV), and his ability is rivarly.

Btw thank you so much for the axew :)

I just googled it, and I had no idea it was shiny locked :( thought he was legt

Hello Deeds! We accept your event dragonite, shiny dragonite and thundurus, but we are not really interested in the nidoking sorry.

Years
  • Hi :)
    Can I have the Level Ball Kangaskhan and the Moon Ball Sneasel from your give away? I can give you 5IV Eevee's with egg moves in return for them.

Also do you still only trade shinies with people that can clone? Because otherwise I would really like your 6Iv shiny mareep. You may find some 6IV shinies in my shop, maybe you see one you want?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi :)
    Can I have the Level Ball Kangaskhan and the Moon Ball Sneasel from your give away? I can give you 5IV Eevee's with egg moves in return for them.

Also do you still only trade shinies with people that can clone? Because otherwise I would really like your 6Iv shiny mareep. You may find some 6IV shinies in my shop, maybe you see one you want?

Hello CuteLittleBlack !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM Cakesuyour Timezone and usual availabilty for you to arrange a time for your trade / VM her whenever you're both online on PC or just trade with her in-game if she have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

P.S.: We have someone to clone for us now, so we can trade with people that can't clone :)
    Cakesu will take a look at the shinies in your shop when she is available.

Years
  • I'm really sorry for my rudeness. I will keep it. Sr
    This is my request, hope you accept.
    1.I offer a shiny Jolteon has breed move: Wish Curse and Synchronoise
    att/def/spa/spd/spe:5/6/8/7/8
    ot:cas
    id:17734
    ability:volt absorb
    for your shiny Cottonee(M) - Bold - Prankster
    EMs: Encore
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    2. I offer a shiny Milotic Male lv37 OT:Bradshaw ID no: 57569 Ability:Marvel Scale for your shiny feebas
    (F) - (ITA)
    Bold - Oblivious
    EMs: Mist - Confuse Ray - Mirror Coat
    31/31/31/31/31/X
    item: marvel scale
    3. I offer a shiny Florges lv 28
    ot miliana
    id 05311
    ev trained: 252 Hp/232def/24 spd
    ability sympiosis
    for shiny umbreon Lv. 56 - (F) - Calm - Synchronize
    Nicknamed: Paul
    EV Trained ( can you tell me what it's ev trained?(
    Wish - Heal Bell - Foul Play - Protect
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    wish you to help me with all of them.I know I was wrong when I want to trade a gift back. Sorry. Hope you will forgive
    Thank you. :'(

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'm really sorry for my rudeness. I will keep it. Sr
    This is my request, hope you accept.
    1.I offer a shiny Jolteon has breed move: Wish Curse and Synchronoise
    att/def/spa/spd/spe:5/6/8/7/8
    ot:cas
    id:17734
    ability:volt absorb
    for your shiny Cottonee(M) - Bold - Prankster
    EMs: Encore
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    2. I offer a shiny Milotic Male lv37 OT:Bradshaw ID no: 57569 Ability:Marvel Scale for your shiny feebas
    (F) - (ITA)
    Bold - Oblivious
    EMs: Mist - Confuse Ray - Mirror Coat
    31/31/31/31/31/X
    item: marvel scale
    3. I offer a shiny Florges lv 28
    ot miliana
    id 05311
    ev trained: 252 Hp/232def/24 spd
    ability sympiosis
    for shiny umbreon Lv. 56 - (F) - Calm - Synchronize
    Nicknamed: Paul
    EV Trained ( can you tell me what it's ev trained?(
    Wish - Heal Bell - Foul Play - Protect
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    wish you to help me with all of them.I know I was wrong when I want to trade a gift back. Sorry. Hope you will forgive
    Thank you. :'(

Sure. And I forgive you, but I'm still not lifting the ban.

I'll let you know when they're ready, as usual.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back