• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC: 4098-5991-2141
    IGN: ragnar0k
    Section : breeding box 3
    Pokemon : scyther
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    TMs/HMs: roost/u-turn
    Pokeball : sport ball
    Nature : impish
    Ability : technician
    Item (Battle Maison only): choice band

Was wondering if you could breed me another scyther? Looking for a competitive one and need 31 IV in everything except SpAtk
    I'd prefer it to be a male also if that's ok

Welcome Rragnar0k !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Welcome Rragnar0k !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Ok Ty! What would you like in return?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Hey Impo !

That's really sweet and generous of you ! Are you completely sure you do not want anything in return (I usually feel bad about receiving stuff without giving in return x3) ?

But either way, we accept your Diancie and we both thank you for being so kind !

No need for anything in return :)

You're welcome, VM me to organize a trade :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi cakesu, I was wondering if you can get me a flawless 6IV JAP Ditto. So that i can start breeding. I just got alpha sapphire and if you cant than a regular ditto is fine, thanks

Hello StrongF3AR ! Your Ditto is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I hope I am doing this correctly! These are the Pokemon I'd like to request:

Giveaway Feebas (if not already gone to wondertrade)
    (M) - Calm - Swift Swim
    EMs: Haze - Confuse Ray - Mirror Coat - Dragon Pulse
    31/X/31/31/31/31

This one, I'm not sure if it is free??
    Shiny Axew (Clone)
    (M) - Adamant - Rivalry
    EMs: Dragon Pulse
    31/31/31/31/31/31

If it's not free, I'll have to come back later for that one, as I don't yet have access to an IV checker in either X or OR.
    I was very happy to see that you have a shiny Axew, as a friend of mine has always wanted one (it's one of their favourite Pokemon!)

Thank you so much!​

Hello Nurse Joy ! Your shiny Axew is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    im new so i can send you what ever you want for something meaningless. you can check them out make sure they what im saying they are then trade me the swampert.

okay so i have lots of 1 iv mons! i can do more than one for the swampert!
    swalot br
    charizard br
    emopion br
    heatran (not 6 gen)
    volcarona br
    slyveon
    lucario
    rotom wash
    hydragon
    probopass br

i also have
    6iv trevenant with frisk.
    3iv raikou with pressure ( sr myself) ps i hatched the swalot, charizard, empoleon and volcarona myself :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • im new so i can send you what ever you want for something meaningless. you can check them out make sure they what im saying they are then trade me the swampert.

okay so i have lots of 1 iv mons! i can do more than one for the swampert!
    swalot br
    charizard br
    emopion br
    heatran (not 6 gen)
    volcarona br
    slyveon
    lucario
    rotom wash
    hydragon
    probopass br

i also have
    6iv trevenant with frisk.
    3iv raikou with pressure ( sr myself) ps i hatched the swalot, charizard, empoleon and volcarona myself :)

Hello again zaboomafoo !

Are they all 1 IV (besides the trev and raikou)? If not I would like to know more about your Empoleon and Probopass, please. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    okay its a quiet 1iv empoleon with torrent and its a 1 iv relaxed probopass with sturdy. both are battle ready nicknameable have pokerus
    they also are both 6th gen :)
    just let me know if there is anymore info you would like

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • okay its a quiet 1iv empoleon with torrent and its a 1 iv relaxed probopass with sturdy. both are battle ready nicknameable have pokerus
    they also are both 6th gen :)
    just let me know if there is anymore info you would like

I'll take them then, unless your offer in Altairis's shop has been accepted.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    no they are yours! just to check cause its really important. does he (or she) have its pentagon?
    fc 1092 1066 0088

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • no they are yours! just to check cause its really important. does he (or she) have its pentagon?
    fc 1092 1066 0088

It does have the Pentagon since it's nicknameable. It was hatched by my co-shop owner Phanton. :)
    I'll have to get it cloned first though - Phanton will get back to you as soon as he has your Mudkip ready.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Hi ! :D

FC: 2637 - 9521 - 1980
    IGN: Cookie
    Section : Breeding Box 1
    Pokemon : Dratini - Female
    Egg Moves : The ones he has :)
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Nothing please
    TMs/HMs: Nothing :3
    Pokeball : Dream ball
    Nature : Impish
    Ability : Marvel Scale
    Nickname: ///
    Item (Battle Maison only): ///
    Pokerus: Don't mind :)

I will try to breed your dreamt one :3 I have a shiny 5ivs (31/x/31/31/31/31) Gardevoir, got by WT. He has a ridiculous nickname, thought (Men Bewbs), and I can't check if he is hacked... But I don't think ^^ If there's a problem, I will find something else ! :)

... Is it too much asking to ask (ugh, repetitive, sorry) for the shiny Latias in the giveaway section ? *O*

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    hey okay thank you so much! iv been trying to get one for like 3 days now. im not rushing you in anyway. i realize you guys hate that but i have to ask, how long do you think it will take? thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi ! :D

FC: 2637 - 9521 - 1980
    IGN: Cookie
    Section : Breeding Box 1
    Pokemon : Dratini - Female
    Egg Moves : The ones he has :)
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Nothing please
    TMs/HMs: Nothing :3
    Pokeball : Dream ball
    Nature : Impish
    Ability : Marvel Scale
    Nickname: ///
    Item (Battle Maison only): ///
    Pokerus: Don't mind :)

I will try to breed your dreamt one :3 I have a shiny 5ivs (31/x/31/31/31/31) Gardevoir, got by WT. He has a ridiculous nickname, thought (Men Bewbs), and I can't check if he is hacked... But I don't think ^^ If there's a problem, I will find something else ! :)

... Is it too much asking to ask (ugh, repetitive, sorry) for the shiny Latias in the giveaway section ? *O*

Welcome LittleCookie !

Have a nice day !

P.S.: You can ask for anything in the giveaway section, Cakesu will be the one to trade you though :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back