• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Alright, then I'm sorry to tell you that your Swampert is hacked :(

As for the Dedenne it's not BR, I usually mention it when my mon are BR and stuff. :)

That being said, we'll take the Rhyperior.

Let us know if that's okay !
    Sorry for the delay, I was out of the country, and sure thats okay by me :) btw sorry I always offer hacked pokes to you :(

Cloudy J

Cloud Queen
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 16, 2018
    I've got a shiny Désert City Arceus and a 6IV EV trained Mew

Would I be able to trade them for the level 15 Plasma Genesect and the 6IV Shiny Genesect?

Years
  • Welcome Akatsuki no Tenshi !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Safari Section ! Your request has been accepted.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Alright, thanks a ton :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I've got a shiny Désert City Arceus and a 6IV EV trained Mew

Would I be able to trade them for the level 15 Plasma Genesect and the 6IV Shiny Genesect?

Hello Edotron !

I believe we already own such an Arceus, as listed in our Shop.

As for the Mew, we would like to have full details on it please. (ribbons, OT/ID, moveset, Pkmn region, Pokéball and anything else that is relevant.)

Cloudy J

Cloud Queen
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 16, 2018
    Hello Edotron !

I believe we already own such an Arceus, as listed in our Shop.

As for the Mew, we would like to have full details on it please. (ribbons, OT/ID, moveset, Pkmn region, Pokéball and anything else that is relevant.)

Ribbons: Premier Ribbon
    OT/ID: FAL2010 10160
    Moveset: Nasty Plot, Psychic, Fire Blast, Aura Sphere
    Region: Johto
    Pokéball: Cherish Ball
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: It looks like it has max Special Attck and Speed with the remaining points in HP

I'm pretty sure it was originally the level 5 Mew distributed either in America, Europe, or Austrailia for HGSS I received it a year and a half ago from user Xerneas_X who I think had a trade shop back then and was quite a trusted trader.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Ribbons: Premier Ribbon
    OT/ID: FAL2010 10160
    Moveset: Nasty Plot, Psychic, Fire Blast, Aura Sphere
    Region: Johto
    Pokéball: Cherish Ball
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: It looks like it has max Special Attck and Speed with the remaining points in HP

I'm pretty sure it was originally the level 5 Mew distributed either in America, Europe, or Austrailia for HGSS I received it a year and a half ago from user Xerneas_X who I think had a trade shop back then and was quite a trusted trader.

Hmmm... I'll have it checked just to be sure it is not hacked at all since I still have doubts. That is because it has 6 IVs and a Timid nature, and I believe such a combination was illegal back in Gen 4. I'll let you know once I get an answer from an expert. Thanks for answering though. :)

Hello!
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Can I have three more mystery eggs pls?

Also, do you also have Caterpie?
    I need one for my dex, but I can't find one anywhere

Hello CuteLittleBlack !

Sure, and yes I have access to Caterpie since I also have a Y cart. VM me whenever you wish to trade. :)

Cloudy J

Cloud Queen
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 16, 2018
    Hmmm... I'll have it checked just to be sure it is not hacked at all since I still have doubts. That is because it has 6 IVs and a Timid nature, and I believe such a combination was illegal back in Gen 4. I'll let you know once I get an answer from an expert. Thanks for answering though. :)

Alright, thank you :)

EDIT:
    I've had a look around and I believe it's only illegal if its Hidden Power type is Fire, Fighting, Flying, Psychic, Ghost, Dragon, or Steel. According to here
    This Mew's Hidden Power type is Dark.
    You may still want to ask someone though. :)

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello Cakesu and Phanton. What a fantastic shop you have here!

Can I please request the following Pokemon:

FC: 2251-5260-4403
    IGN: Jack
    Section: Box 4
    Pokemon: Snorunt (Female please)
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: Hex/Spikes/Switcheroo/Weather Ball
    Tutor Moves (ORAS): None
    TMs/HMs: None
    Pokeball: Moon Ball
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Ice Body
    Nickname: None
    Item (Battle Maison only): Ability Capsule. If not possible, Assault Vest.
    Pokerus: No

FC: 2251-5260-4403
    IGN: Jack
    Section: Box 5
    Pokemon: Teddiursa (Female please)
    IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Close Combat/Crunch/Night Slash/Play Rough
    Tutor Moves (ORAS): None
    TMs/HMs: None
    Pokeball: Friend Ball
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Pickup
    Nickname: None
    Item (Battle Maison only): Ability Capsule. If not possible, Life Orb.
    Pokerus: No

Please let me know if the Ability Capsules are asking too much. Apologies if they are.

Many thanks! Looking forward to speaking with you. :)

Hello there !

Just telling you that I have just found out that MB Snorunt is illegal, which will lead to the complete removal of the said 'mon from our shop. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

However, you may choose another Pokemon instead ! Please do let us know what you wish to do. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Alright, thanks a ton :)

Hello Akatsuki no Tenshi ! Your Diggersby and Spritzee are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

PS: I forgot to transfer my Synchronizers so your 'mon have random natures instead.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Hello there !

Just telling you that I have just found out that MB Snorunt is illegal, which will lead to the complete removal of the said 'mon from our shop. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

However, you may choose another Pokemon instead ! Please do let us know what you wish to do. :)

Hi there Phanton! Can I get the Friend Ball Natu instead please? :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Alright, thank you :)

EDIT:
    I've had a look around and I believe it's only illegal if its Hidden Power type is Fire, Fighting, Flying, Psychic, Ghost, Dragon, or Steel. According to here
    This Mew's Hidden Power type is Dark.
    You may still want to ask someone though. :)

Alright, I'll trust your word. :)

We accept your Mew and will let you know when your 'mon is ready !

Cloudy J

Cloud Queen
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 16, 2018
    Alright, I'll trust your word. :)

We accept your Mew and will let you know when your 'mon is ready !

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. :)

Oh, and which 'mon are we talking about? I was originally offering 2 for 2 and since it's just the 1 now I'm not sure which one I'm trading for.

Last edited:

Cloudy J

Cloud Queen
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 16, 2018
    The one you want the most. :)

Right, I'm back and I'll simplify this down now.

I'll take the shiny Genesect. I'm available to trade until 7:00pm GMT+1 today.

I'm going to make a request on the cloning thread and I'll be back with offers for the other Genesect when they're ready. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Looking for Darkrai, Genesect, Archeus, and Hoopa in game! As well as various shinny's :) Was wondering what you ask for in return for one of these pokemon. Fairly new player and on my second run through, so lower lvls preferred. Please let me know if you are able to help me get ahold of any of these!

Thanks so much,

Mike

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Right, I'm back and I'll simplify this down now.

I'll take the shiny Genesect. I'm available to trade until 7:00pm GMT+1 today.

I'm going to make a request on the cloning thread and I'll be back with offers for the other Genesect when they're ready. :)

Ah, it's okay, I'll let you have the other one for free as a bonus. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back