• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Looking for Darkrai, Genesect, Archeus, and Hoopa in game! As well as various shinny's :) Was wondering what you ask for in return for one of these pokemon. Fairly new player and on my second run through, so lower lvls preferred. Please let me know if you are able to help me get ahold of any of these!

Thanks so much,

Mike

Hello Meekalosche.

I gather that you have nothing to offer in exchange? If that is so, then we'll still gladly give one of those for free to you. Just let us know which one you want the most.

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Hey there! I was wondering if you could trade either/both of your Kyushu Bullet Pikachu Lv.50 and Kyurem vs. The Swords Of Justice Meloetta Lv. 12 for either/both of my Shiny Rayquaza Events. (Australian and North American). The first Rayquaza has XX/XX/31/31/XX/31 and the second has 31/31/31/XX/XX/XX. Both have OT Galileo, and the first also has a dragon claw. Also, if possible, I would like an ability capsule of any of the Pokemon you trade me, as I'm in a desperate need of some. Thanks!

~Shadow

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Hey there! I was wondering if you could trade either/both of your Kyushu Bullet Pikachu Lv.50 and Kyurem vs. The Swords Of Justice Meloetta Lv. 12 for either/both of my Shiny Rayquaza Events. (Australian and North American). The first Rayquaza has XX/XX/31/31/XX/31 and the second has 31/31/31/XX/XX/XX. Both have OT Galileo, and the first also has a dragon claw. Also, if possible, I would like an ability capsule of any of the Pokemon you trade me, as I'm in a desperate need of some. Thanks!

~Shadow

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    He actually meant that you didn't specify any Nature, IVs and whatnot. :)

Hi there. I do apologise. I was looking on my phone and didn't pay enough attention to see that IVs and natures were not listed. Sorry Cakesu! Cakesu and Phanton, please see my updated request below.

FC: 2251-5260-4403
    IGN: Jack
    Section: Box 6
    Pokemon: Natu (Female please)
    IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Synchronoise/Roost/Sucker Punch/Feather Dance
    Tutor Moves (ORAS): None
    TMs/HMs: None
    Pokeball: Friend Ball
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Synhronise
    Nickname: None
    Item (Battle Maison only): Ability Capsule please if possible.
    Pokerus: No

Many thanks for your fantastic work!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years

~Shadow

Hello AshShadow !

I'll take only one Rayquaza since having two is pointless :) (actually, I would like to know whom you got them from, they have the same OT and I find this rather suspicious)

Please do let me know which one you would like to get the most !

Last edited:

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Hello AshShadow !

I'll take only one Rayquaza since having two is pointless :) (actually, I would like to know whom you got them from, they have the same OT and I find this rather suspicious)

Please do let me know which one you would like to get the most !

I would like the Pikachu with a Ability Capsule, if that's fine with you. Actually, the event is currently going on right now, in both Australia AND North America. If you go onto the mystery link (idk what you call it) and look up Pokemon using the Internet option, you should be able to receive a Shiny Rayquaza, if in North America. If in Australia, you need to get a code from somewhere (I don't live in Australia, so idk). I have the mystery card for the North American Rayquaza and got traded the Autralian Rayquaza from a trusted trader and friend (Twndesu, he/she lives in Australia, and was kind enough to give me one!). Thanks for replying!

~Shadow

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
    Years
  • Hey there, I would like to request the Shuckle in the giveaway section if it hasn't been claimed already

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi there. I do apologise. I was looking on my phone and didn't pay enough attention to see that IVs and natures were not listed. Sorry Cakesu! Cakesu and Phanton, please see my updated request below.

FC: 2251-5260-4403
    IGN: Jack
    Section: Box 6
    Pokemon: Natu (Female please)
    IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Synchronoise/Roost/Sucker Punch/Feather Dance
    Pokeball: Friend Ball
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Synhronise
    Item (Battle Maison only): Ability Capsule please if possible.

Many thanks for your fantastic work!

Hello Jack5326 ! Your Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

P.S.: Both got 6 IVs hope that's fine with you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I already have the rhyperior, again, sorry for the delay

Hello deeds ! Your Flabebe is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I would love to get my hands on a mystery egg if you still have some available!

Hello Meekalosche !

You may have one, just drop me a VM when you're available to trade (though I won't be available for the next 4 hours, I got to charge my 3DS)

Hey there, I would like to request the Shuckle in the giveaway section if it hasn't been claimed already

Hello Ste182 !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

I would like the Pikachu with a Ability Capsule, if that's fine with you. Actually, the event is currently going on right now, in both Australia AND North America. If you go onto the mystery link (idk what you call it) and look up Pokemon using the Internet option, you should be able to receive a Shiny Rayquaza, if in North America. If in Australia, you need to get a code from somewhere (I don't live in Australia, so idk). I have the mystery card for the North American Rayquaza and got traded the Autralian Rayquaza from a trusted trader and friend (Twndesu, he/she lives in Australia, and was kind enough to give me one!). Thanks for replying!

~Shadow

Sure. :) And sorry Phanton pointed the same OT thing to me and I didn't even check Serebii afterwards. I feel stupid.

But anyway, I accept your Rayquaza ! Phanton will let you know when your Pikachu is ready. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    All good, I'm not home for another 6 and a half hours from work, so I'll get ahold of you. THanks!!

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Hello Meekalosche !

You may have one, just drop me a VM when you're available to trade (though I won't be available for the next 4 hours, I got to charge my 3DS)

Hello Ste182 !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

Sure. :) And sorry Phanton pointed the same OT thing to me and I didn't even check Serebii afterwards. I feel stupid.

But anyway, I accept your Rayquaza ! Phanton will let you know when your Pikachu is ready. :)

Ok! Thanks again!

~Shadow

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Really? Oh my gosh, thank you. :)

That's great, just let me know where they're ready to trade. :)

Hello Edotron ! Your Genesects are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2017
    Hello Cakesu and Phanton.

Can I please request the following Pokemon:

FC: 2638-3163-3283
    IGN: Karlo
    Section: Box 2
    Pokemon: Shuppet (Male please)
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: Destiny Bond
    Pokeball: Any
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Frisk

FC: 2638-3163-3283
    IGN: Karlo
    Section: Box 3
    Pokemon: Bagon (Male please)
    IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Dragon dance
    Pokeball: Great ball
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Rock Head

Thank you!

Years
  • Hey Phanton :)

Thanks for the help just now. I have another question. Do you also have a meowth or a poliwag? One of the two, gender and iv's and stuff don't matter.
    As promised I have a Autumn Deerling ready for you :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back