• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    FC: 1865 - 2279 - 5044
    IGN: Moe
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Metang/Beldum?
    IVs : Any will do, preferably above 20
    Egg Moves : Suprise me? Anything will do.
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : ?
    TMs/HMs: N/A
    Pokeball : Any
    Nature : Favoured based on stats
    Ability : Any
    Nickname: None
    Pokerus: Y if possible

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC: 1865 - 2279 - 5044
    IGN: Moe
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Metang/Beldum?
    IVs : Any will do, preferably above 20
    Egg Moves : Suprise me? Anything will do.
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : ?
    Pokeball : Any
    Nature : Favoured based on stats
    Ability : Any
    Nickname: None
    Pokerus: Y if possible

Welcome iFr0z3n !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

EDIT: I'm cancelling your request since you have a thread in which you already asked for a Beldum and are getting one.

FC: I forgot, but we've traded before
    IGN: Xron
    Section : Breeding
    Pokemon : Abra
    IVs :
    Egg Moves
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs:
    Pokeball
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Magic Guard
    Nickname:
    Item (Battle Maison only):
    Pokerus: No

Welcome Xron !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

PS: I have access to Abra in my FS so I'll just catch one there instead.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome Xron !

Have a nice day !

PS: I have access to Abra in my FS so I'll just catch one there instead.
    Is the Abra going to have Magic Guard?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2015
    I've been dying to get a Genesect, and you have TWO in your shop. I was wondering if it were possible for me to get one of those. I have a cresselia to trade for it. I also have a lugia, and thudrous.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Ok, Lopunny is USA, Limber Ability, OT:Hikari, ID:45785, Ribbons:Hoenn Champion, Relax Ribbon lv 75 EV trained
    Whimsicoot (evolve from Cottonee you traded me):Champion Ribbon lv77 ev trained
    Scolipede (evolve from Venipede you traded me): Champion Ribbon EV trained
    Non -shiny Kyurem lv50 ability Pressure No ribbon Ot:Calem ID:22656 HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE: 197/165/110/135/107/107
    I offer one more Impish Naure Diancie lv 50 Clear Body OT:Hope ID:07245 Classic Ribbon
    I also would like to change Noibat in the Request into
    Dragonite(M) - (FRE) - Lv. 100
    Jolly - Multiscale
    EV Trained
    Dragon Claw - Extreme Speed - Roost - Dragon Dance
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    I love your 5 PKMS and want to present them to my best friend-Toan on his birthday.
    They're just all i have. Hope you can help me this time :(

Hello congminh229 ! Your shiny Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I've been dying to get a Genesect, and you have TWO in your shop. I was wondering if it were possible for me to get one of those. I have a cresselia to trade for it. I also have a lugia, and thudrous.

Hello DarthSchrag !

May I have full details on your Cresselia please? This includes OT/ID, Pokeball, Nature, IVs, Pkmn Region, Ribbons (if any) and anything relevant. Thanks !

Hey, hopefully the giveaways are still open.

FC: 0877-2278-1312
    IGN: Dray
    Section: Giveaways
    Pokemon: Bulbasaur
    IVs: 31/?/?/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: N/A
    Tutor Moves: N/A
    Pokeball: N/A
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Nickname: N/A
    Item: N/A
    Pokerus: No

Hello DarkOrder21 !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

PS: You don't have to use the form when asking for a 'mon from the Giveaways. :)

Years
  • Hi I'm looking for these items : Mental Herb,Choice Specs, Choice Band
    I can trade a Zekrom lv50 I catched Hardy nature Teravolt
    Hope you accept

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi, can I ask for misdreavus from giveaway section? Thanks!

Hello Gengar228 !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

Hi I'm looking for these items : Mental Herb,Choice Specs, Choice Band
    I can trade a Zekrom lv50 I catched Hardy nature Teravolt
    Hope you accept

Hey minh, why didn't you ask for these before Phanton trades with you? Anyway, I'll make an exception *this* time and will let you have them for free. Just VM me whenever you're available to trade.

Years
  • I see that I can ask for 2 a week so here I go. For some reason I can't see what's in your breeding boxes so I'm wondering if you have a HA Skrelp/Dragalge

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I see that I can ask for 2 a week so here I go. For some reason I can't see what's in your breeding boxes so I'm wondering if you have a HA Skrelp/Dragalge

If you can't see anything, either wait a little bit till it finally displays the models and text or just refresh (though I gather you have done that already). Pretty sure I have that available. :)

Years
  • If you can't see anything, either wait a little bit till it finally displays the models and text or just refresh (though I gather you have done that already). Pretty sure I have that available. :)
    I wait till the page loads completely but it only shows me like 2 pokes per box. Thanks in advanced though! Ill make sure there aren't any moves I'd like you to put in

Edit: They're all TM's, so you're good.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I wait till the page loads completely but it only shows me like 2 pokes per box. Thanks in advanced though! Ill make sure there aren't any moves I'd like you to put in

Edit: They're all TM's, so you're good.

Alright then...

Hello Xron ! Your Abra and Skrelp are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2015
    Hello DarthSchrag !

May I have full details on your Cresselia please? This includes OT/ID, Pokeball, Nature, IVs, Pkmn Region, Ribbons (if any) and anything relevant. Thanks !

Alright:
    OT: Darth Schrag
    ID No. 29511
    Nature: Quirky
    Where: Crescent Isle
    Region: Hoen
    IV: I have no ideas what those are
    Pokeball: Ultra Ball
    Ribbons: None
    Lvl: 50

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello DarthSchrag !

Alright:
    OT: Darth Schrag
    ID No. 29511
    Nature: Quirky
    Where: Crescent Isle
    Region: Hoen
    IV: I have no ideas what those are
    Pokeball: Ultra Ball
    Ribbons: None
    Lvl: 50

Alrighties, I'll accept that as payment then. Phanton will let you know when your 'mon is ready. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    hey there i wamted to ask if this shop is for x and y
    if it is can i have the giveaway scyther :)
    (M) - (JPN)
    Adamant - Swarm
    X/31/31/31/31/31
    i really like scyther :D
    (already added you :P)

Piva 1736-3805-2475

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back