• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2015
    Hey there!

I'd like to make a request:
    FC: 0576-7030-3517
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Eevee
    IVs : 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Anticipation

I'm new so i don't have much interesting to propose:
    Charmander (5IV, Adamant, Dragon Rush/Outrage)
    Marill (5IV, Adamant, Belly Drum)
    Eevee (Modest, 5IV, no HA)
    Sableye (With Prankster)

If nothing interests you guys, any breedable Eevee with Anticipation would be pretty much awesome!

Congratulations for the shop and thanks in advance!

- - - -

I'm also interest in the Mareep and Feebas giveaways if no one claims them!

Mareep
    (M) - Modest - Static
    EMs: Charge
    31/X/31/31/31/31

Feebas
    (F) - Calm - Oblivious
    X/31/31/31/31/31

Take care!

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2017
    Hi, It's me again :) i wolud like to request this one:
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Lampent (Female)
    IVs : Doesn't mater
    Pokeball : Luxury Ball
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Flash fire
    Item (Battle Maison only) : Choice Scarf
    Pokerus: N

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi, It's me again :) i wolud like to request this one:

Welcome back Gengar228 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Hey there!

Sableye (With Prankster)

If nothing interests you guys, any breedable Eevee with Anticipation would be pretty much awesome!

- - - -

Mareep
    (M) - Modest - Static
    31/X/31/31/31/31

Feebas
    (F) - Calm - Oblivious
    X/31/31/31/31/31

Take care!

Welcome RzSkywolf !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

-------

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

PS: You don't have to offer anything in return since our service is free as stated in the thread itself and the rules as well. :)

hey there i wamted to ask if this shop is for x and y
    if it is can i have the giveaway scyther
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

(M) - (JPN)
    Adamant - Swarm
    X/31/31/31/31/31
    i really like scyther :D
    (already added you
    )

Piva 1736-3805-2475

Hello Pivazor !

This shop for both Y and ORAS.

-----

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I've been dying to get a Genesect, and you have TWO in your shop. I was wondering if it were possible for me to get one of those. I have a cresselia to trade for it. I also have a lugia, and thudrous.

Hello DarthSchrag ! Your Genesect is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Monkeyhippy

why am i here
    Years
  • Hello! I would like the shiny mudkip, the shiny froakie, and the shiny treeko. I will offer the following Pokemon: Event shiny raikou from GameStop and a shiny joltik Lvl 25, ability unnerve, docile nature, 2 IVs, OT from Kyra, ID 47495, and the moveset of fury cutter, electro web, bug bite, and gastro acid. And, by any chance you have a megastore for all the Hoenn starters? Because if so, i would like to have one of the Sceptilite and the Blazikenite. Thanks!

~Monkeyhippy :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello! I would like the shiny mudkip, the shiny froakie, and the shiny treeko. I will offer the following Pokemon: Event shiny raikou from GameStop and a shiny joltik Lvl 25, ability unnerve, docile nature, 2 IVs, OT from Kyra, ID 47495, and the moveset of fury cutter, electro web, bug bite, and gastro acid. And, by any chance you have a megastore for all the Hoenn starters? Because if so, i would like to have one of the Sceptilite and the Blazikenite. Thanks!

Hello Monkeyhippy !

I already have those but I will stilla ccept them as payment. I have those but I can't clone items and therefore I will not trade them away, sadly. Sorry !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey there!

Sableye (With Prankster)

- - - -

Mareep
    (M) - Modest - Static
    31/X/31/31/31/31

Feebas
    (F) - Calm - Oblivious
    X/31/31/31/31/31

Take care!

Hello RzSkywolf ! Your Eevee is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Hello! :D
    I was supposed to trade with you a couple weeks ago, but then you got sick and I completely forgot about it. Do you still want the ev trained mewtwo, yvetal, and shiny elektross?
    I'm still interested in the shiny Excadrill, a hidden ability venomoth, and the shiny contrary serperior
    Time Zone: EST
    Availability: weekdays between 3:30 and 9pm, and all day most weekends

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello! :D
    I was supposed to trade with you a couple weeks ago, but then you got sick and I completely forgot about it. Do you still want the ev trained mewtwo, yvetal, and shiny elektross?
    I'm still interested in the shiny Excadrill, a hidden ability venomoth, and the shiny contrary serperior
    Time Zone: EST
    Availability: weekdays between 3:30 and 9pm, and all day most weekends

Hello Tavros!

I still have the pokemons you requested and can trade any day. But, the pokemons you requested were Shiny Excadrill, Shiny Dragonite and Shiny Porygon-Z. You don't want dragonite and porygon-z anymore ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Oh yeah! I couldn't rem the other two. Shoot me a pm with whenever is convenient for you (:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'm looking for a Gastly to breed in my OR
    Can someone help me?

Hello ChiefSK !

Please use our Template ! Thanks !

Hello I saw that you have a Glameow that your giving away. Could i please have one?

Thanks.

Hello NocturnLeader !

Have a nice day !

Hi, It's me again
    i wolud like to request this one:

Hello Gengar228 ! Your Litwick is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

PS: I had to breed it because finding one with both the right nature and ability was taking ages.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello! I would like the shiny mudkip, the shiny froakie, and the shiny treeko. I will offer the following Pokemon: Event shiny raikou from GameStop and a shiny joltik Lvl 25, ability unnerve, docile nature, 2 IVs, OT from Kyra, ID 47495, and the moveset of fury cutter, electro web, bug bite, and gastro acid. And, by any chance you have a megastore for all the Hoenn starters? Because if so, i would like to have one of the Sceptilite and the Blazikenite. Thanks!

Hello Monkeyhippy ! Your Shinies are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Hello Cakesu and Phanton. Can I please make a new request? I actually love this thread and countdown to when the week after receiving my last request is over haha. You guys do an excellent job!

FC: 2251-5260-4403
    IGN: Jack
    Section: 5
    Pokemon: Aerodactyl (Male)
    IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Tailwind - Steel Wing - Roost - Wide Guard
    Tutor Moves (ORAS): None
    TMs/HMs: None
    Pokeball: None
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Pressure
    Nickname: None
    Item (Battle Maison only): Ability Capsule
    Pokerus: No

Pokemon: Totodile (Male)
    Egg Moves: Crunch - Ice Punch - Aqua Jet - Dragon Dance
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Sheer Force
    Item (Battle Maison only): Dubious Disk

Can I also please get the Dream Ball Swablu from the Giveaways section? Thank you so much once again!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello Cakesu and Phanton. Can I please make a new request? I actually love this thread and countdown to when the week after receiving my last request is over haha. You guys do an excellent job!

Pokemon: Aerodactyl (Male)
    Egg Moves: Tailwind - Steel Wing - Roost - Wide Guard
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Pressure
    Item (Battle Maison only): Ability Capsule

Pokemon: Totodile (Male)
    Egg Moves: Crunch - Ice Punch - Aqua Jet - Dragon Dance
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Sheer Force
    Item (Battle Maison only): Dubious Disk

Can I also please get the Dream Ball Swablu from the Giveaways section? Thank you so much once again!

Welcome Jack5326 !

Have a nice day !

Edit: Yeah you may have the Swablu too xD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back