• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey I was wondering if you could help me transfer basically all my pokemon and items. I'm not sure who to ask but based off of your very well organized thread and that you've been given the champion tag I thought you could be trusted.

I don't have anything special to offer really I have quite a few legendarys but none of them are competitively made or shiny. The only shiny I have now is an Infernape and a Metagross. (I'm not sure how I got the Metagross but the OT is Steven so I imagine basically everyone has one) but I'm not looking to give either of them away.

The Pokemon I am willing to offer: Any of my Legendarys you get through the story normally which are: Lv.60 Groudon, Lv.80 Deoxys and Lv. 73Rayqauza. (I know it isn't much but I don't know what someone would want for something like this.) Lv. 50 Virizion, Lv.50 Terrakion, Lv. 50 Ho-Oh. If you feel like none of these are good enough I am even willing to give you 2.

Hello!

That is not really a service we provide but I will help you transfer them, PM/VM me with your FC and IGN plus how many pokemons you will be trading. I will also need to know your timezone and your usual avaliability so that we can set up a time to trade.

Have a nice day!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Alright I am willing to offer the same Pokemon as I did for honedge along with a darkrai none shiny and I submitted the hack check. Thank you
    (edit) i also have a volcanion for trade too in case you want that

Alright ^ ^

Name: Volcanion in japanese
    OT/ID: ネーベル/04166
    Shiny?: no
    Nature: modest
    IVs: 31/13/26/27/31/31
    Pokeball: event ball
    Moveset: steam eroption - overheat - hydro pump - explosion
    Pkmn Region: japanese
    Ribbons (if any): Hoenn champion - wishing ribbons
    Pentagon?: yes
    Date received: 4/16/2016

I'm a little skeptical regarding the date but I guess I can trust this one, let me know if it's still available. :)

jirachi
    OT/ID: is in japanese or chinese i cant tell. id is 12014
    Shiny?:yes
    Nature:jolly
    IVs:all 31
    Pokeball:cherish ball
    Moveset:iron head, u-turn, fire punch, trick
    Pkmn Region: i believe u.s
    Ribbons (if any): classic ribbon
    Pentagon?: yes
    Date received:i traded it yesterday however the date met is 12/10/14

So sadly, I don't think it's legit because of its IVs :/ so I'll pass on that Jirachi. I'm still interested in the other one though, let me know. :)

Years
  • Alright ^ ^

I'm a little skeptical regarding the date but I guess I can trust this one, let me know if it's still available. :)

So sadly, I don't think it's legit because of its IVs :/ so I'll pass on that Jirachi. I'm still interested in the other one though, let me know. :)

it is still availble :)
    and the date is right at 4/16(16th of april) the serial code event was avaible in japan
    EDIT:
    this comes from serebii
    Spoiler:

the link so you can look for your self :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Alright ^ ^

Ok thank you I'll trade bosly for either that 6 iv shiny genesect or shiny honedge (preferably genesect but whichever you choose). If there is anything else you want that I can give do I can trade for both let me know. If not tell me which Pokemon you would rather part with for the bosly. Thank you very much

Last edited:

Pizzaboy1956

Pizzaboy1056
    Years
  • hey don't mean too bother y'all but should that shiny cyndaquil be ready by the end of the week?

Thanks, Pizzaboy1956 (MJ)

Pizzaboy1956

Pizzaboy1056
    Years
  • hey don't mean too bother y'all but should that shiny cyndaquil be ready by the end of the week?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Ah my bad I see where u got confused I was talking to cakesu as I put a trade order in myself. My bad

I won't be able tot rade right away as I need to get through RNC to have your 'mon cloned first, please be patient !

hey don't mean too bother y'all but should that shiny cyndaquil be ready by the end of the week?

Hello Pizzaboy1956 ,

That will depend on RNC and her availabilty, most likely. We'll try to have it ready by then.

it is still availble
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

and the date is right at 4/16(16th of april) the serial code event was avaible in japan
    EDIT:
    this comes from serebii
    Spoiler:

the link so you can look for your self

Ah I mean that I've heard not to trust events that were received on the first day, I do check stuff on Serebii as well, don't worry. Since it's still available, I'll let you know when your 'mon are ready then. :)

Years
  • I won't be able tot rade right away as I need to get through RNC to have your 'mon cloned first, please be patient !

Hello Pizzaboy1956 ,

That will depend on RNC and her availabilty, most likely. We'll try to have it ready by then.

Ah I mean that I've heard not to trust events that were received on the first day, I do check stuff on Serebii as well, don't worry. Since it's still available, I'll let you know when your 'mon are ready then. :)

okay nice to know :)

Years
  • Hi, I haven't traded on any Pokemon games for a very long time, not since diamond I don't think! So I'm a bit rusty!!.... Anyway is have read through your shop and am I right in thinking safari section not available at the mo?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I won't be able tot rade right away as I need to get through RNC to have your 'mon cloned first, please be patient !

Hello Pizzaboy1956 ,

ah okay I meant that one to pizza boy cause I said I was ready to trade and he thought I was giving the shiny cyndaquil. Take your time on mine no rush

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi, I haven't traded on any Pokemon games for a very long time, not since diamond I don't think! So I'm a bit rusty!!.... Anyway is have read through your shop and am I right in thinking safari section not available at the mo?

Hello !

That's right, our safari section is not available for the moment.

Have a nice day!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey there,

I'm very interested in getting a Diancie and Hoopa off of you. I am sadly lacking in competitive legendaries and shinies, but I do have several 6IV HA breeders that might interest you:

Abra w/HA (Magic Guard) and Egg Moves: Barrier, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off
    Eevee w/HA (Anticipation) and Egg Moves: Covet, Wish, Synchronoise, Stored Power
    Arcanine w/HA (Justified) and Egg Moves: Thrash, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Body Slam
    Venusaur w/HA (Chlorophyll) and Egg Moves: Sludge, Petal Dance, Giga Drain, Skull Bash
    Charizard w/HA (Solar Power) and Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Crunch
    Blastoise w/HA (Rain Dish) and Egg Moves: Muddy Water, Brine, Mirror Coat, Aqua Ring
    Nidoran (F) w/HA (Hustle) and Egg Moves: Poison Tail, Skull Bash, Iron Tail, Counter
    Scizor w/HA (Light Metal) and Egg Moves: Bug Buzz, Counter, Night Slash, Razor Wind
    Camerupt w/HA (Anger Point) & Egg Moves: Body Slam, Ancient Power, Heat Wave, Mud Bomb
    Gengar with Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Clear Smog, Thunder Punch
    Gyarados w/HA (Moxie)

With the exception of the Abra that's Kalos bred by me the others would be copies of my own breeders, in case that's an issue for you. Please let me know if any of these appeal to you, I'd be happy to trade more than one for each legendary.

Also, even if we can't work out a deal for the Diancie and Hoopa, would you be willing to part with a female HA 5-6IV Skrelp with egg moves?

Hello I am interested in the shiny axew in the shop section and for the special I would like the shiny furfrou named doge in the shop section.
    I am offering a 6iv shiny hitmonchan

Hey again,

I'm interested in the:
    FAL2010 Mew,
    Korean wonder card shaymin,
    Event Banette,
    japanese movie celebi,
    japanese movie regigigas
    event hydreigon

I have:
    shiny lugia
    SMR2012 Keldeo
    Alamos Darkrai
    Universe Darkrai,
    SPR2010 Pikachu,

Hello Brandy721, Butterbeamz and Pukeamon ! Your Pokemon are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Also if you want more Pokemon for your trades like I give 2 for one Pokemon I don't mind since you put in hard work. Thank you very much

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back