• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello.
    I have decided to start a monotype playthrough of pokemon Y and am in need of a ghost type pokemon.
    My hope is that I can get a ghost pokemon egg that is kinda close to hatching. I do not care what ghost or its ivs, I just need one for early game. So if I could please get one that would be very nice. :)

FYI, my FC is 4270-5265-9335

P.S. I only have a chespin or scatterbug to offer, so i hope that is ok.

Hello!
    Alright I will breed one random ghost pokemon for you, you can add my FC and we can trade whenever you are available :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    this is a little embarassing but i dont know how to do much on my ds yet, so i'm not sure if i did it right...

You did it right, I saw you added me :)

Edit : Forgot to mention that the egg hatched, sorry, but hope you still like the pokemon

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    hi i would like to trade some of my shiny pokemons for your shiny pokemons if that's ok
    my shiny lvl 50 basculin for your shiny lvl 40 bellosom
    my shiny lvl 71 eevee for your shiny lvl 63 braivary
    my shiny hydreigon for your lvl 100 shiny flygon
    my shiny lvl 100 chandelure for your shiny gogoat
    my lvl 24 shiny dunsparce for your shiny shellder
    my shiny lvl magmortor for your shiny lvl 100 black blue and grey vivillon
    NOTE : all of my pokemons are not hacked
    let me know if there's any problem for i am new in this site

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I would like 2 Pokemon made of that's ok.

FC: already added
    IGN:David
    Section : breeding box
    Pokemon : slowpoke
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/x
    Egg Moves : belly drum
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs : (
    Pokeball :
    Nature : relaxed
    Ability : regenerator
    Nickname : DERP ( if not usable online then no nickname)
    Item (Battle Maison only) :
    Pokerus: Y/N

IGN:David
    Section : breeding box
    Pokemon : klefki
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves :
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs :
    Pokeball :
    Nature : careful
    Ability : prankster
    Nickname :
    Item (Battle Maison only) :
    Pokerus: Y/N

Thank you

Hello dawdawi1 ! Your Slowpoke is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hello dawdawi1 ! Your Slowpoke is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !
    Thank you is 2-4 hours okay?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Should be, I will try to be online but my internet is going on and off today, so if you don't see me online try to wait for a bit.

Thank you. Sorry for the no heads up i had to use hotspot and I'm on bus. I got messed up once in a trade where I didn't recieve what I was getting cause of it messing up mid trade ( thank god it was a clone)

Years
    Hey, phanton, i was wondering if i could do a slightly bigger request for my omega ruby monotype?
    what i want is 3 different random dragons. In thier egg if possible and whatever ivs or egg moves come with it. Just tell me if and when i can get them. :)

P.S. i have some wurmples this time. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey, phanton, i was wondering if i could do a slightly bigger request for my omega ruby monotype?
    what i want is 3 different random dragons. In thier egg if possible and whatever ivs or egg moves come with it. Just tell me if and when i can get them. :)

P.S. i have some wurmples this time. ;)

Since it's a pretty easy request I will do it, but after this you gotta wait 1 week before the next request as per our rules :)
    I will have them ready by tomorrow (monday) so just VM/PM me your timezone and usual availability so we can set up a trade :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    I'm interested in the shiny blissey and shiny gliscor. I have:
    Shiny Buneary Female 31x31x31x31x31x31 Adamant Limber Foresight Fire Punch Ice Punch Thunder Punch Love Ball LV1

Shiny Inkay Male 31x31x31x31x31x31 contrary Adamant Pokeball LV1

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I'm interested in the shiny blissey and shiny gliscor. I have:
    Shiny Buneary Female 31x31x31x31x31x31 Adamant Limber Foresight Fire Punch Ice Punch Thunder Punch Love Ball LV1

Shiny Inkay Male 31x31x31x31x31x31 contrary Adamant Pokeball LV1

Terribly sorry but because our cloner has been missing for weeks we are unable to provide anything from the shop section (as we need to clone them before trading). Only our breeding section is working for the time being. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a nice day!

walidh

walid
    Years
    Hello just a question if i trade you my zekrom and kyurem and you fusion them to get kyurem black and then learn him earth power after you get them back to me one by one when i will fusion them will the kyurem black in my game have earth power :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello just a question if i trade you my zekrom and kyurem and you fusion them to get kyurem black and then learn him earth power after you get them back to me one by one when i will fusion them will the kyurem black in my game have earth power :)

I quite honestly have no clue, also wouldn't be easier if you just fused them, traded kyurem black to me, I teach it earth power and then just trade him back to you ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Hey guys! I haven't been here in awhile, but it's good to see you getting back on your feet. c: I was interested in that Dream ball Cottonee you have listed there. A female so I can breed my own, please.

FC: 0103-9591-7875
    IGN: Elliot
    Section : Box 4
    Pokemon : Cottonee (female)
    IVs : 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Fake Tears - Switcheroo - Memento - Encore
    Pokeball : Dream ball
    Nature : Bold
    Ability : Prankster/Infiltrator
    Item (Battle M): Ability Capsule?

I have an extra female Moon ball Swablu I'd also like to donate. Adamant with 5IVs. We can trade at the same time or I can give it to you when you're ready.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back