• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • cakesu can the houpa be unbound and have hyperspace fury and zen headbut and ice punch and gunkshot plz it's ok if not but i would realy like it to be so

Hello there ! Your Hoopa is ready. I cannot trade it in its Unbound form, but you can find tutorials as to how to make it change into Unbound rather easily on the internet, it's quite simple.

Years
  • Welcome Freshboi214 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

----

You mustn't feel like you have to give something in return, but you can do as you please, we'll still be happy either way :)

We're on Gen 7 now too (haven't added that yet) let us know what version you would like to receive it on!

Awseome thanks! I would like to recieve it in ORAS.
    Thanks again.

walidh2000

walidh
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    Hello there ! Your Hoopa is ready. I cannot trade it in its Unbound form, but you can find tutorials as to how to make it change into Unbound rather easily on the internet, it's quite simple.

im conected now im gonna do a battle spot then check if you are conected and if i don't find you im gonna do another and then check and im gonna do this until i find you ok hope you'll catch me quickly and what did you want by the way XD?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • im conected now im gonna do a battle spot then check if you are conected and if i don't find you im gonna do another and then check and im gonna do this until i find you ok hope you'll catch me quickly and what did you want by the way XD?

I can't be online right now, sadly. I'll be on later tonight though.

As for what I wanted, I asked you if you had a spare Solgaleo. ^ ^ Also I suppose we are to trade on S/M?

walidh2000

walidh
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    I can't be online right now, sadly. I'll be on later tonight though.

As for what I wanted, I asked you if you had a spare Solgaleo. ^ ^ Also I suppose we are to trade on S/M?

yes i have a compititive one 6ivs adament with sunsteelstrike and zen headbut and wild charge and earthquake with max pp moves and choice band and at what time exactly

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • yes i have a compititive one 6ivs adament with sunsteelstrike and zen headbut and wild charge and earthquake with max pp moves and choice band and at what time exactly

That sounds like a hacked one... do you not have another one? If not then I'll go with whatever you have that has the same value as a Hoopa.

I'll be on at about 9:30 / 10pm ish my time. It is 7:38 pm right now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    ****, it seems that ha chespin isnt available after all. Ok then, id like a ha fletchling and a ha tyrunt with the dragon dance move. Both of them, adamant and 5IV. Either gender is fine. Sorry about my mistake.

Hello JonathanGEN1 ! Your Tyrunt and Fletchling are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémons !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

walidh2000

walidh
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    That sounds like a hacked one... do you not have another one? If not then I'll go with whatever you have that has the same value as a Hoopa.

I'll be on at about 9:30 / 10pm ish my time. It is 7:38 pm right now.

really ok i have my ingame solgaleo he is jolly if you want it

walidh2000

walidh
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    Are you sure it is okay? I can't clone yet, but I can always give a copy back whenever I get my own cloning device.

it's ok if you want it just take it i want to play with the houpa unbound so badly since i couldn't in x and y lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Hello JonathanGEN1 ! Your Tyrunt and Fletchling are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémons !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

VM sent! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Hi I would like to adopt your speed boost torchic if it's still available also I would like to ask if you have an adamant Groudon that's level still hasn't reached 100 I am willing to trade A level 93 adamant Solgaleo for one

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Welcome Freshboi214 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

----

You mustn't feel like you have to give something in return, but you can do as you please, we'll still be happy either way :)

We're on Gen 7 now too (haven't added that yet) let us know what version you would like to receive it on !

Thank you for your understanding !

Here's what I would like in return :

- Shellder - Cranidos
    (M) - Jolly - Skill Link
    EMs: Rock Blast - Icicle Spear - Rapid Spin - Aqua Ring
    31/31/31/X/31/X

- Furfrou - Walrein
    (M) - Impish - Fur Coat
    Nicknamed 'Doge'
    EMs: Refresh
    31/31/31/X/31/31

- Espurr - Floette
    (M) - Modest - Keen Eye
    EMs: Trick - Yawn - Assist - Barrier
    31/X/31/31/31/31

- Villion - Bagon
    (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes
    EV Trained
    Quiver Dance - Hurricane - Sleep Powder - Bug Buzz
    31/X/31/31/31/31

- Villion - Snorlax
    Modest - Compound Eyes
    X/31/31/31/31/31

- Venipede - Milotic
    (M) - Jolly - Speed Boost
    31/31/X/31/31/31
    Nicknameable

- Fletcher - Ninetales
    (F) - Adamant - Gale Wings
    31/31/31/31/31/31

- Tyrunt - Eevee
    (M) - Jolly - Sturdy
    EMs: Ice Fang - Thunder Fang - Fire Fang - Dragon Dance
    31/31/31/31/31/31

- Slowpoke - Electivire
    (F) - Bold - Own Tempo
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Nicknameable

-Mawile - Noibat
    (F) - Adamant - Intimidate
    EMs: Ice Fang - Thunder Fang - Fire Fang
    31/31/31/X/31/31

Also I forgot to tell you that we do not possess any shiny Scatterbug yet, sadly.

Regarding the trade itself, I'll only trade once I get my cloning device which should be delivered some time next week. Thanks again for your patience and understanding :)

Have a nice day !

I don't know how to make it unbound, if anything I think you can do it too. I'll check though. As for the rest, well I'll check if I can teach it those moves.
    And as for what I would like in return, would you happen to have a Solgaleo? Any would do.

No problem. ^^

Welcome JonathanGEN1 !

Have a nice day !

-----

Haven't added that we're also (well I) on Gen 7 too, let us know what game you wish to receive it on !

Sure, have fun and happy Chinese New Year ! (I will probably be only able to trade next week though, that's when my device will be delivered, most likely)

Thanks Cakesu!! I look forward to the trade soon!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    Hello, I am looking for a sheer force totodile and an extreme speed dratini. I don't have much to offer in exchange, though I'd really appreciate your help if possible.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello, I am looking for a sheer force totodile and an extreme speed dratini. I don't have much to offer in exchange, though I'd really appreciate your help if possible.

Hello Howlcall,

You just want plain ones, I take it? I can breed one of each for you, no problem.

Hi I would like to adopt your speed boost torchic if it's still available also I would like to ask if you have an adamant Groudon that's level still hasn't reached 100 I am willing to trade A level 93 adamant Solgaleo for one

Hello Poke Slacker !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Ps: I do not have such a Groudon sadly, sorry. :/
    Have a nice day !

Years
  • Changing my request from my other, as it was unavailable.
    FC: 3712-1300-7467
    IGN: Chris
    Game: Omega Ruby
    Section : Breeding Box 2
    Pokemon : Heracross
    IVs : 4IV in anything
    Egg Moves : Seismic Toss, Pursuit, Rock Blast, Focus Punch
    Pokeball : Dream Ball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Moxie

And if its possible could I perhaps get the Reckless Starly from the same breeding box (Box 2)? If not its fine. Thanks again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back