• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Alrighties, although I would like to point out (just saw that) you chose Espurr twice, is it deliberate?

Hello Meluvia !

There is a good amount of interesting Pokemon in your shop, but I would like to let you know that Jirachi isn't available anymore. However, we do have a legitimate (did my best to hack-check) Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi. Let me know what you think. :)

Hi Cakesu!! Lol it actually wasnt deliberate so thank yoi for letting me know! Could i please replace it with Dedenne which i believe i havent chosen yet??

Thanks Cakesu!!
    Azhaii

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Hello there !

Just letting you know that I finally got my hands on a Powersaves, so I am finally able to clone :)

I would like to know if you were still interested in trading with me, just double-checking before I start the procedure.

Thanks in advance for your answer and have a nice day !

Thats nice. I can trade now!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2017
    Hello Liaison1992 !

It doesn't matter which ones you're getting? nwn
    And that's just our pleasure to give to others, I have other 'mon I have to list in there, but I am not even done reorganising the shop section, it's some tremendous work I tell you ! But keep checking back if you're ever interesting in adopting again. :)

Oh it doesn't matter :) But would a boost torchic be fine? :) The IVs don't matter I'll help out and enjoy the time breeding too :)

The ralts can have any ability :) Thank you so much! :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh it doesn't matter :) But would a boost torchic be fine? :) The IVs don't matter I'll help out and enjoy the time breeding too :)

The ralts can have any ability :) Thank you so much! :)

Alright, then,

The Pokemon you wish to acquire are available and have been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

Thats nice. I can trade now!!!

I am available almost all day today, let me know when you will be. :)

Hi Cakesu!! Lol it actually wasnt deliberate so thank yoi for letting me know! Could i please replace it with Dedenne which i believe i havent chosen yet??

Thanks Cakesu!!
    Azhaii

Okay then ! And no problem. :) I will be available almost all day to trade, let me know when you will be. :)

Yes, I'd be happy with the WISHMKR Jirachi instead.
    Let me know what you'd like in return. :)

Alrighties, I would like the following in exchange if that's okay with you:

Mimikyu

Vulpix

Primarina

Decidueye

Incineroar

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Alright ! Dunno if you're still around, I'll keep checking back. I've already added you (I think I have at least) Just one more thing, what Gen will you trade in? I don't know whether I asked you or not >.<

Ok, will get online now. Im trading in gen 6

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Hi Cakesu!! Was hoping to trade with you at around 8 to 11pm tmr my time zone is UTC+10. Would that time suit you at all? Also, if it is ok letss trade at pokemon gen VI ifyou wouldnt mind?

Thanks
    Please let me know.
    Azhaii

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back