• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ten-Bonuses in a row from the Slot Machines!

Have you gotten ten-bonuses in a row?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Have anyone ever got it? (Veilstone Game Corner) and have obtained TM 64 (Explosion) from it? I have, took me ages though:)

Years
    Most of my bonuses usually end at 9 unfortunately. :(

I never got the chance to win the TM Explosion and I don't really plan on getting one anytime soon because it takes a long time to reach 10 bonuses in a row.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am certainly fortunate at some times with those Bonus Rounds. It gets pretty tedious, because it just keeps going on and on though. My most would probably be near the 20's or 30's though. I mostly end it myself instead of getting more chances for higher scores because, it can get pretty dreary and I have other things I can do in the game.

Years
    I did get it once, when I had nothing to do that night. I felt an odd mix of satisfaction, and indifference when I got it. Probably because, like others have said, it just gets boring doing it over and over again. I guess it takes willpower to get through it. Meh =P

extramaster

Pokemon Diamond master
    Years
    I just hate it when in the slots you want to lose but you end up winning, time consuming..... and when you want to win then -* EPIC FAIL *-

Back