• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teravolt's Terminal+ Emperium 'last weeks in bussiness'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey I'm new to this type of trading so if anything is incorrect please let me know :)

Hi I'd like to trade for your Jolly Zekrom, I don't mind clones. What would you like in return for it?
    Friend Code: 5172-2310-6605

Abyssalin

Water, Water, Everywhere!
    Years
    Hi there.

I'm currently interested in your -Calm Suicune 31/xx/31/31/31/31 If you still have it for trade

I have various Pokemon, of note in the legendary department is a Modest Heatran 31/x/31/31/31/31, HP Dragon (Nicknamed Kanji)

or a Thundurus, Timid 31/x/x/31/31/31

If there is anything else in particular you are looking for please let me know, i would really like to do business for the Suicune

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey. Interested in your Naive Kyurem 6IVs (TMs: Earth Power) and Timid Latias 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire, TMs: Defog). Take a look at my shop and see if anything peeks your interest, but if not I can post a list of BR mons tomorrow sometime.

Years
    Sorry for not posting sooner, but the spoiler will have shiny pokemon. Some of them are BR some just need levelling, EVs, or moves added and some are just shiny legends. If you want to know more just about them then ask and I will let you know (I didnt feel like typing out 60 pokes and their stats, natures, etc. so I just made a list). If you don't like any of these I can post a list of BR non-shiny.

Spoiler:

Years
    Sorry for not posting sooner, but the spoiler will have shiny pokemon. Some of them are BR some just need levelling, EVs, or moves added and some are just shiny legends. If you want to know more just about them then ask and I will let you know (I didnt feel like typing out 60 pokes and their stats, natures, etc. so I just made a list). If you don't like any of these I can post a list of BR non-shiny.

Spoiler:

Any Jolly 5IVs/6Ivs Terrakion? And info on the Feraligatr?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back