• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teravolt's Terminal+ Emperium 'last weeks in bussiness'

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalapplepie

Digital
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2018
    K I'll take it.

I couldn't really chose anything since there were no specified IVs/Nature. Any "highlights" you think I'd like?
    These are all shiny and 4-6IV: Darkrai, Gardevoir, Latios, Shaymin, Giratina, Landorous, Gourgeist, Dialga, Deoxys, Rotom, Kyogre, Beedrill, Suicune, Swampert, Unown, Groundon, Registeel, Rayquaza, Heatran, Greninja, Palkia, Gengar, Moltres, Lucario, Entei, Terrakion, Tyranitar, Torchic, Charizard, Goodra, Manaphy, Slowbro, Cresselia, Kyurem, Hydreigon, Litwick. Porygon 2, Gliscor, Aegislash, Bisharp, Dragonite, Sceptile. That's about it out of the pokemon that are shiny/competitive.

Years
  • These are all shiny and 4-6IV: Darkrai, Gardevoir, Latios, Shaymin, Giratina, Landorous, Gourgeist, Dialga, Deoxys, Rotom, Kyogre, Beedrill, Suicune, Swampert, Unown, Groundon, Registeel, Rayquaza, Heatran, Greninja, Palkia, Gengar, Moltres, Lucario, Entei, Terrakion, Tyranitar, Torchic, Charizard, Goodra, Manaphy, Slowbro, Cresselia, Kyurem, Hydreigon, Litwick. Porygon 2, Gliscor, Aegislash, Bisharp, Dragonite, Sceptile. That's about it out of the pokemon that are shiny/competitive.

Tell me the Nature, Moveset, and Ability of the following:
    -Greninja
    -Beedrill
    -Swampert
    -Heatran
    -Landorous

Also, Shiny Deoxys is considered a hack around these places. I'd suggest you'd take it out of your list immediatley before you get in any sort of trouble.

digitalapplepie

Digital
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2018
    Tell me the Nature, Moveset, and Ability of the following:
    -Greninja
    -Beedrill
    -Swampert
    -Heatran
    -Landorous

Also, Shiny Deoxys is considered a hack around these places. I'd suggest you'd take it out of your list immediatley before you get in any sort of trouble.
    Greninja - Hasty-Ice Beam/U-turn/Dark Pulse/Hydro Pump-Protean
    Beedrill - Quirky-Poison Sting/String Shot/Rage/Pursuit-Swarm
    Swampert - Adamant-Earthquake/Protect/Toxic/Brick Break-Torrent
    Heatran - Calm-Lava Plume/Protect/Stealth Rock/Flash Cannon-Flash Fire
    Landorous - Jolly-Stone Edge/Brick Break/U-turn/Earthquake-Intimidate

Wait, how is the Shiny Deoxys considered a hack?

Years
  • Greninja - Hasty-Ice Beam/U-turn/Dark Pulse/Hydro Pump-Protean
    Beedrill - Quirky-Poison Sting/String Shot/Rage/Pursuit-Swarm
    Swampert - Adamant-Earthquake/Protect/Toxic/Brick Break-Torrent
    Heatran - Calm-Lava Plume/Protect/Stealth Rock/Flash Cannon-Flash Fire
    Landorous - Jolly-Stone Edge/Brick Break/U-turn/Earthquake-Intimidate

Wait, how is the Shiny Deoxys considered a hack?

I really like Greninja, Heatran, and Landorous. I'll take Greninja.

Also, idk man. They say since RGN wasn't available when the Deoxys event took place in RSE, and since that's the only way to get it Shiny (no other event has the Shiny chance, meaning they are Shiny-locked), it's considered a hack. Ask a moderator of you have any questions.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Hey man you able to trade now? Sorry to be a pain but ive waited ages to trade with you and really want to go through with it xD :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    No problems man xD Glad youre still interested tbh! Could i have the soul dew with it :D Any idea what time you'll be able to trade? Ill be available for the next few hours so just give me a shout whenever youre ready! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back