• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teravolt's Terminal+ Emperium 'last weeks in bussiness'

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalapplepie

Digital
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2018
    I really like Greninja, Heatran, and Landorous. I'll take Greninja.

Also, idk man. They say since RGN wasn't available when the Deoxys event took place in RSE, and since that's the only way to get it Shiny (no other event has the Shiny chance, meaning they are Shiny-locked), it's considered a hack. Ask a moderator of you have any questions.
    I'll trade you the Greninja for chamander, alright?

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    I really like Greninja, Heatran, and Landorous. I'll take Greninja.

Also, idk man. They say since RGN wasn't available when the Deoxys event took place in RSE, and since that's the only way to get it Shiny (no other event has the Shiny chance, meaning they are Shiny-locked), it's considered a hack. Ask a moderator of you have any questions.
    Pretty sure its possible from European event where you send in your game and you get chance to fight battle, and it was possible to reset for shiny.

Years
  • Pretty sure its possible from European event where you send in your game and you get chance to fight battle, and it was possible to reset for shiny.

Wait nvm. Just re-checked the hack/scan report list and found that Deoxys was taken out of the list. Maybe an event I missed or something? Idk, but back in August when I last checked the thread, Deoxys-Shiny was still there, and so I thought it was still considered hacked. Nvm, I'll take the Greninja.

digitalapplepie

Digital
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2018
    Wait nvm. Just re-checked the hack/scan report list and found that Deoxys was taken out of the list. Maybe an event I missed or something? Idk, but back in August when I last checked the thread, Deoxys-Shiny was still there, and so I thought it was still considered hacked. Nvm, I'll take the Greninja.
    Uhh, so the Greninja for Charmander am I right? :P

Years
  • Hey. I was wondering if I could get your Timid Raikou 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) and Timid Keldeo* 4IVs (HP Ghost). Check out my shop first and see if anything there interests you and if nothing there does I can provide a list of pokemon that are battle ready. Let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back