• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teravolt's Terminal+ Emperium 'last weeks in bussiness'

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Hey Im sorry about your save file, not sure if you got my PM. anyways, I am grounded for a week or so, so I cant really give you the whole/real list, but if you want I can compile a rough and small list of the Pokemon I know are KB just from the top of my head. Or if you'd perefer, I can wait until I get my 3DS back and I can give you a definitive answer (or both; 1 right now, the other when I get it back). Your call :)

I did get your PM and here are the ones I need you to check for me as of now:
    timid latios, tornadus, houndoom, manetric, quagsire, audino, typhlosion, reuniclus, garchomp, seviper, frolass, xatu, and the mandibuzz and medicham you got from me, did you use them?

Years
  • I did get your PM and here are the ones I need you to check for me as of now:
    timid latios, tornadus, houndoom, manetric, quagsire, audino, typhlosion, reuniclus, garchomp, seviper, frolass, xatu, and the mandibuzz and medicham you got from me, did you use them?

The Cham and Buzz I think I unfortanely trained up to level 100. And I think all are KB except for

-Tornadus

Years
  • Reasons why I'll close my Pokecommunity shop:

1. Lack of Interest:
    Spoiler:

2. Lack of Time:
    Spoiler:

3. Lack of Game:
    Spoiler:

4. Competition:
    Spoiler:

5. Restrictions:
    Spoiler:

6. New Interests:
    Spoiler:

Now, with that being cleared up, I will never, never, never, ever quit this site. I've made tons of friends here, and those few times I still get on are still relatively fun. In fact, I've even though of opening a much more improved and updated shop in Summer, when I have tons of time to spend here and on my dedicated game. But I just can't keep the shop alive with what's been happening.

Sincerely, Yveltal99

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i am interested in your
    Shiny Timid Sceptile 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
    i can offer shiny meganium 5iv missing attack

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    I am interested in your shiny Naive Garchomp. I have a Shiny Palkia to trade PM me if you want to trade. My FC is in my profile

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back