• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Terrain Script

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2011
    Can anyone help me out? Im trying to add another terrain tag in Pokemon essentials, for encounters but can't seem to do it. Anyone know how to add this? I think it has something to do with the editor.

If someone could help it would be appreciated and im sure this would be useful for the rest of the community also.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah I know that lol.

Im trying to add extra terrain encounter types in the editor to have more than one type of encounter for a particular area.

Again this would be useful for players to make all sorts of encounters, sand, extra grass encounters for the same map. Also useful in that players could set an animation seperate for each encounter, think of what happens when you step on grass.

I figured a way to do this so this is solved

Last edited:
    Back