• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Can you try doing a Electric type Gulpin and a Fighting type Swalot?

Wolf_Dog_17

No one to be messed with.
    Years
  • Howdy Terra, long time no chat. I know I haven't been on for a while. First, my motem broke and second, I had to move to FL. Sorry for kinda leavin' ya, I'm back now. If you want, I can help you in your shop. I use Imageshack, if that's ok.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • Wolfy! -tackleglomphugs- Missed ya!

Of course you can help! ^^ You can be very useful.

Imageshack is great, I use it too. Though, I don't have an account on it, I just upload one image at a time.

Wolf_Dog_17

No one to be messed with.
    Years
  • Thank you for accepting my services. :)

Same here. I didn't bother making an account because it's free anyways. :P

I will come online occasionally, though not as much as I did before. My motem is having a few problems because it's newly-installed and such. When the problem gets settled out, I'm sure I'll be online more. But for the moment, I've gotta go run some errands for my rentz. Talk to ya later.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • You're welcome. ^^

Lol! Me too! xD

Alrighty then. See you..well..when you get back online. xP In the meantime, I'll be improving on my fusion-works so I can put 'em up on the menu. xP

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Hi! Can you make me an Ice-type Flygon and an Electric-Type Rayquaza? (I'm planning on making a new avatar....)

Thanks a lot!

~Ho-Oh

Back