• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    Whoa,cool type edits! ^_^
    I never noticed this thread before.=P lol *is a newbie here*
    Can you make me a Fire type Seviper,Psychic type Ampharos,and a Ghost type Blaziken?Sorry if it's too much.
    R/S sprites,please.

Last edited:

Wolf_Dog_17

No one to be messed with.
    Years
    I've taken the liberty of making some of the sprites you've requested. Gothsinn23 is busy at the moment, doing eeveelady's request, so here are some of the ones requested.
    PS: Thanks for PMing me your type templates, gothsinn23.

~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

Eeveelady, yours is coming. It's a bit time-consuming, which is occupying gothsinn23 at the moment. xP

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Here you all go. I'm sorry eevee_lady, but I'm still working on yours. u_u I should have all of them done by tomorrow.

Mr. Psychic: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    Dragonscanbite: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    Outlawlao494: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~
    espyon luver: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    great sprites dude keep up the great work ;)

~Grass-type Edit~ Adopted by Kitsune_girl

~Fire-type Edit~ (I didn't want to post the original Rapidash)

~Ground-type Edit~

~Electric-type Edit~ (This one's another one of my favorites.^^)

~Water-type Edit~ (Funky, but cool. xD ) Adopted by Kagome

~Rock-type Edit~

~Bug-type Edit~

~Fighting-type Edit~

~Flying-type Edit~

~Ice-type Edit~

~Ghost-type Edit~

~Normal-type Edit~ (Pretty Pink Pony! xD )
    could you do these for eevees evelotions excluding the ones youve already done, and make new ones of the original 5(flareon, espeon, vaporeaon etc.) thanks in advance

Last edited:

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Thank you all for your comments. I really appreciate it.

eevee lady: ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~ ~Terra's Edit-Type Request Thread (Look Inside!)~

madrox17: Err..that's a heck of a lot of work to do. I let eevee lady's request slide, since it was fairly easy. And I've learned from that. From now on, only 4 sprites maximum per request.

Back