• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

\ Terrified of Bright Colours

Sap Sipper

Terrified of Bad Luck.
Years
Terrified of Bright Colours
Haha, amateur.

So I was considering trying to make this thread look all nice and pretty, but it's too early in the morning for that, and I'm feeling ill, so just have some photos that I took earlier. It was the 5th November, so, of course, I took photographs of fireworks.

My camera is a Canon PowerShot SX30 IS, and I have no idea what the setting were like. I know the shutter speed was ridiculously low, and the ISO was, I'm pretty sure, 200. Most of them came out blurry, but there are some that I'm happy with.

They're pretty big, and resizing them only makes them look worse, so I'll just be posting links to them - is that okay?

---

Bonfire - Testing Zoom and Focus - Manual Setting.
Bonfire - Lighting Adjustments - Aperture Priority Setting.
Fireworks - White/Orange - Slightly Blurred.
Fireworks - Red - Focused.
Fireworks - Orange/Blue - Focused w/ Smoke.
Fireworks - White/Orange - Focused and Bright.
Fireworks - White/Orange - Focused w/ Accidental Movement.
Fireworks - White/Pink/Orange - Focused w/ Depth.
Fireworks - Colours Everywhere - Focused w/ Smoke & Movement.
Fireworks - Green/Pink/Blue - Focused and Bright - Favourite.
Fireworks - Red/White/Blue - Focused w/ Blue Smoke - Second Favourite.
Fireworks - Green/White/Red - Slight Blur.
Fireworks - Red/White/Pink - Focused w/ Motion Blur (oops) - Butterfly-like Pattern.

---

Out of the 200+ photos I took, I think these are the best - the others are either too dark/light, or just too blurry. I'll start using my camera regularly, hopefully, so I might end up posting a lot more.

Sorry to any Moderators if this thread's broken any rules.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I'm not all that great when it comes to crit, but they look really nice, and pretty. You don't mind if I use them do you? They make great textures.

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
I've already told you this, but I'll tell you it again- those are some really awesome pictures!
If you don't mind me asking, why were fireworks being shown?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 15, 2011
This is cool..............

Hey that was great post..
colors are awesome..
thanks for sharing..

Back