• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Tert's Funky Little Creative Showcase Thread!!!

Tert

King of the Soaps
Days
  • Figured since there's an art and music board that I would share some contributions and creative little things I've done as of late. There's a lot, so I'll be posting my stuff in groups over the coming weeks ^^

To start, I'll show off some of my low-res artwork. I usually make these on smaller canvases in aseprite for fun. I like making fun perspectives involving hands or tails or claws because it looks cool and I'm a sucker for cool stuff

Spoiler: Kingler using Guillotine!

Spoiler: Cofagrigus with big long ghostly arms!

Spoiler: Krookodile!

There will most likely be more posted in the next few coming days, as I do ORGMaker renditions of a lot of songs, notably Pokemon being a prime suspect. I hope you all enjoy!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Figured since there's an art and music board that I would share some contributions and creative little things I've done as of late. There's a lot, so I'll be posting my stuff in groups over the coming weeks ^^

To start, I'll show off some of my low-res artwork. I usually make these on smaller canvases in aseprite for fun. I like making fun perspectives involving hands or tails or claws because it looks cool and I'm a sucker for cool stuff

Spoiler: Kingler using Guillotine!

Spoiler: Cofagrigus with big long ghostly arms!

Spoiler: Krookodile!

There will most likely be more posted in the next few coming days, as I do ORGMaker renditions of a lot of songs, notably Pokemon being a prime suspect. I hope you all enjoy!
    Yo I really like the pixel art style

Back