• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Test your IQ- The Official Online IQ Test XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I got 108! XD That's good, right? XD I thought most of the puzzles were easy, but they were kinda fun. n_______n But...I guessed on like the last five...I got bored with it pretty fast. XD

~Kelsey

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    The email i got:

Thank you for taking the IQ Test at www.IQTest.com.

We are confirming that your IQ Test score was: 106

Please log in at https://www.iqtest.com/login.html to purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile
    [/email]
    That MUST be true cuz i took a 100 question IQ test and got the same thing. 106.

Booyah!

But eli- if you had SO much higher in skool... imagine mine!!!
    but...thats the last one ill ever take. their boring.

But im 11, so if im up to yur guyz's age....im about the same...sorta...i dont know.

i was watch in the time and guessed on a couple.
    stupid time limit.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I got 108 but I was expecting to get a lower score. But I got the same as Typhlozion. I had to guess on the last 3 questions to eat though so I'm going to retake it to see if I'm really that smart. I got bored just like Typhlozion too. O well.

Kratos

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    I took one just yesterday o.O I got 113. That's good, right? XD It was pretty long, since I wanted to get it over with. So I put anything for like 5 of the questions XD I probobly would've gotten a higher score O.o

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    These test results confuse me. @_@; But whatever.

We are confirming that your IQ Test score was: 134

That's scary. Especially at 3 AM.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    OMFG! I can't believe this hoax of a test! =O In my class I'm considered a genius, but I only got 106! ;o;
    Aw, there there. ;_; *hugs Moony* This test must like me. o.o;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    If it isn't a hoax, I'm must REALLY be more dumber than you... XD I'm taking it again, just to see what it'll come up with. XD
    It's quite possible. ^_~ Eh, I kid. XD;

Back