• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tetsu's Pokemon Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Very true Ichapokemr, just like the answer. 5 points, but I want to thank you. Your answer has helped me devise another branch of questions. Opinion Based Answers, were you list the pokemon answers in your OPINION, that way you can get points, just for speaking your mind.
    Note: any question that doesnt say 'In my opinion' before the question, is a standard list-the-correct-answers question.
    Now, for the first bonuse In my opinion question:
    In My Opinion, these electric type pokemon do well against ground-typed opponents. Remember, this is your opinion. no answer is truly 'wrong' so long as it meets the 'electric vs. ground' requirements. 5 points for each one AND why its good against them.

PrimeCupEevee

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    I'm still fourth in the scores...great!

In my opinion, obviously I have to start with Zapdos. It can use Flying-type moves that do regular damage to ground types. The next point would be to Surfing Raichu (evolved after level 50 so Pikachu has learned all its moves) , since its Water-type attack would have a multiplier on the Ground-types, especially if it's facing a Ground/
    Rock type.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well, I'm glad I could help, Tetsu.

As for the question, I agree with PrimeCupEevee on Zapdos and Surfing Raichu (I usually left it at Pikachu), but there's a couple more that would work: Chinchou and Lanturn. Their water-type attacks are almost always super-effective (I used a Piloswine one time in Colossium against Ein's Lanturn and got KOed in one hit by Hydro Pump, so I know what I'mtalking about), so they're probably better choices than the Raichu.

Years
    very good guys.
    Shinin 212
    HashiriyaGDB 144
    Ichapokemr 136
    Mudkipology 105
    PrimeCupEevee 93
    PokemonMstrSpiro 90
    Alakazamisbest 65
    MewthreeXL 64
    Shuko 63
    Porygon 56
    Vicener 55
    Ningi's Worst Nightmare 50
    Baker's Bulbasaur 45
    Outskate 45
    Chris 40
    Cloud82 35
    The Hunk 30
    i agree with both of you guys. especially the chinchou, i was hoping someone whould bring that up. anyway, i got a problem. my girlfriend moved in with me (thats not the problem, thats the GREAT news) but as i havent been on much latly will remain true. i dont know how long i will be gone and i KNOW i WILL be gone, so since you guys are so high up on the list, im gonna offer you two jobs. you two along with Hashiriya can run my quiz if you like. you dont have to, but you can.
    rules: ask hashiriya, i filled him in already. also, let him know about this. i cant come back for a while, so i dont want my precious thread to die.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Umm...sorry. I haven't been on since I posted last on here, either...so I guess I could post the next question?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Alright...My first one: Not counting egg/friendly/stone evolutions or the first 25 pokemon in the national pokedex, which basic pokemon evolves at the earliest level (and for 5 bonus points, what are its types and the types for the next level)? --This includes ALL current 386 Pokemon other than the exceptions listed above--

Years
    Just checkign in, and I knew the answer instantly, but I can say your already to a good start. not so much a LISt question, but good none-the-less. As well if anyones wondering, im gone so often due to um, 'legal' purposes. we'll leave it at that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Alright, forget the last question...let's try an easy one to try to get people back to answering...Name 4 Legendary Pokemon whose names start with the letter R.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    YAY! Someone came back!

Yup, that's the right answer. 5 points for you. Score:

Shinin 212
    HashiriyaGDB 144
    Ichapokemr 136
    Mudkipology 105
    PrimeCupEevee 93
    PokemonMstrSpiro 90
    Alakazamisbest 70
    MewthreeXL 64
    Shuko 63
    Porygon 56
    Vicener 55
    Ningi's Worst Nightmare 50
    Baker's Bulbasaur 45
    Outskate 45
    Chris 40
    Cloud82 35
    The Hunk 30

Next Question: What Pokemon has the longest name?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Ok...just do R/S/E, and if there's a tie, go by alphabetical order (give the first one).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back