• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thanksgiving Traditions

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
  • We all know that sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, stuffing and cranberry sauce are famous Thanksgiving foods that accompany turkey. But does your family ever have something unusual on thankgiving? Do they ever do anything special? Tell what your family does here! ^_^
    We have little onions in Valveeta cheese with peas, and we put melted marshmallow on our sweet potatoes.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    We have pizza and tamales for thanksgiving ._.; No turkeys because they're too expensive. :p

Sometimes we even stay up until midnight partying. That's until somebody calls the cops on us. >>;

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • WHat do we do different.... THe after dinner party. My parents, grandparents and aunts and uncles talk about anything. Last year was the election and the war. They all agure like no tomorrow. Pro war, pro bush. Anit war, anti bush. It was a laught. One year they just talked about what to do now with my uncle gone to war and then one year we had two dinners becasue my uncle was going to war the week of THanksgiving. But in the end we all come together as family.

This year the dinner will saturday.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Well, let's see...every Thanksgiving, our family would go take a road trip to Denver and do whatever. Eat, shop, have fun. I never come, though.

Now, due to my brother's behavior, Mom has decided to, for once, grab a turkey breast, some mashed potatoes, and soup. "But Mom, Thomas gets to eat turkey and stay home for Thanksgiving! D:" Oie. -_-; So, tomorrow, I guess we're just going to eat and go back to what we were doing. Interesting. *shrug*

Back