• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That feeling when...

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
  • You have to go back into your project and replace things due to a request for translations.

Yep, Braillemon is taking quite a hit with the mundane work required for converting all of the hard coded strings into a language file so it can be translated into other languages. The lang file has already hit 43 KB and there's still tons of work to be done... at least I can mock my poor programming practices and fix some easy stuff out there! Wooh.

Also, I'm thinking about starting a sister project that will be another RPG but with a unique twist. A purely original audio game :>

Sounds cool but tedious. Let me know if you want a tester, I have nothing better to do.

Back