• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That Pokeball in the URL.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Don't ask me. 0.o lol *hits self repeatedly until I fall off the earth* 0.o

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    If you don't know, then don't say anything. That's just blatant spam.
    Here's the HTML code for including the favicon (the little image in the address bar)
    Code:
    <link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/ico" href="/favicon.ico" />

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    MysticTrunks you just did exactly what Robo told Kayota NOT to do.
    And to answer your question Derarath, it goes in between the <head> tags.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I wasn't talking about you- I was talking about Morkula, he used to be called "RoboMechaWobufett", which is why I call him "Robo".

Last edited:

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Morkula said:
    If you don't know, then don't say anything. That's just blatant spam.
    Here's the HTML code for including the favicon (the little image in the address bar)
    Code:
    <link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/ico" href="/favicon.ico" />
    Actually, you don't have to include the link tag. You just upload the favicon.ico file to your root directory and it'll show on every page. Note that the ico file should be only of 16 x 16 pixels size.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    And it should also only be 256 colours, hard as this may be to achieve with your graphics programs saving as more :P (I had a massively horrible time trying to stop my thing saving as 16-bit XD)

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    *resists urge to start calling certain people idiotic morons, and not Matt, JA, or Derarath either* <_<

Derarath, the HTML code would go in your <head> section.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Kyle, that was already said by another person. Read the thread before you post.

Yes, you can simply upload to root, but it's generally a good idea to add the reference in your page as some servers or browsers won't serve or display the icon otherwise. And if you name it something besides favicon.ico, you must place the code on your page.

Back