• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That REALLY BIG sloth pokemon.. Should it even be used?

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    That would be Nice. Then get out a alakazam with skill swap and your set! And if you want it would be good to get him to have wander guard then he would be pretty much invincible.

Only in double battles >_> I've seen computer players in Pokemon Colosseum lay out the Skill Swapping strategy, but that Slaking had Shadow Ball XD

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    I found a good way to rid Slaking of Traunt is that one attack Weepinbell, Shuckle, and a few other Pokemon learn... Gastro Acid, it gets rid of the Pokemon's ability. I don't quite know which Pokemon it'd work best with, but a Focus Sash might want to be held just in case the Pokemon that's supposed to execute the move isn't so fast and is fragile.

The way I can see it Victreebel, Swalot, Shuckle, or your best bet it would seem, Craydily would work best using the move... I've only seen one person pull this off and they used Shuckle, so I'm not really sure I haven't tried it out myself but I imagine with Slaking the ridence of Traunt is welcome.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    If you're gonna use the skill swap strategy, don't do it with alakazam...it might not survive to pull it off! For the record, you can't skill swap wonder guard onto something :/

Back