• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"That'll be 800" Nope "Stop Thief!"

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    Never successfully stole, recruited, or defeated them. But what I hate is when there's an item at the edge of their shop, and I'm leaving the place and I accidentally step on it, and pick it up, but don't have enough money for it. Cause then when Kecleon says "That'll be 400P, is that okay?" no matter what my answer is, it doesn't matter, cause he'll call me a thief. They need it to say "Okay, I'll put that back for you" instead of accusing you of stealing. That'd happened to me so much, and it pisses me off.

this is what happened to me. I didn't want it after all and he accused me of being a thief. Lucky I had a Pure seed :D
    Something to note is that while everyone was doing 1 damage my Machop was doing 20+ (I forgot what level he was) when using Seismic Toss :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    I did recruit one once in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. Never did on the other games though.

Back