• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That's a whole Lotto money

twigzy

hi,um...what should I say now?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I would get pokemon platinum a TV a personal wii 10000 pets someone to take care of the pets for me and a bunch of crap on ebay. ;) :)

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    I would faint, IMO. ;D. I'd spend only like, a Million, on differen things, stick the rest in the bank, getting interest. :D. Then I'd buy a reaaaaly nice house on the beach, and stuff. :D

Zet

Years
    strangely enough it was for $90 million, so how does 90 million = 106 million? but damn, I was hoping I'd win a few million D:

If I won, I'd move over seas so I can be closer to really good friend of mine ;3 and get a part-time job or something so if the Government takes my money I'd have a backup to live off

Last edited:

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I'd probably only splurge a small amount of that money - I'd probably upgrade my computer, get a DSi, and a few more games... but nothing much, really. XD; The rest I'd save.

Years
    Strangely, I would not do anything to do with Pokemon.
    • Pay off parents debts
    • Take family on holiday
    • Give sister more money to help her start her new business
    • Treat my friends
    • Buy a flat in Japan
    • Put left over in a bank.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    strangely enough it was for $90 million, so how does 90 million = 106 million? but damn, I was hoping I'd win a few million D:

Did you read the article?

It said that the prize money went up cause of a bunch of last minute takers.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    O.o That isn't that much compared to the Ohio Lottery which has gotten to over 300 million dollars..:P

Uh, I would spend it on college, and a new-superpowered-laptop.

400th post, less than 30 days at PC. I should indeed get a cookie, oh and with no warning or infraction for breaking the rules. o: I can post a lot and follow the rules.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Australia is not Ohio.

kthxbai.
    You said it is a lot of money, I compared to the one where I live. That way, you could get a sense of how much they can get here. I think I need to clap for you. I never said Australia was Ohio so stop being a platter of unpleasant things.

The entire internet is not from Australia, kthxbai. :|

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    I'd probably react how I normally do when I'm excited, cool calm and collected. It normally doesn't hit me until later and then it's all up in the air XD

As for what I'd spend it on, a get a decent sized house (nothing too huge, I live with my girl, WTF do I need a mansion for), maybe a new car for me and the girl. Give a lot of it to my parents and then probably tuck the rest of it away and just work part time at something I enjoy for the rest of my life.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Australia is not Ohio.
    kthxbai.

...No, really? Because y'know, everyone here is from Australia, right?

If I were to win that much money...I'm probably give most of it away to charitable organizations. I mean honestly, does anyone really need that much money?

Even if I kept like 1/4 of the money, that's still more than enough to live comfortably for the rest of my life

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    I probably would have had a heart attack. XD My boyfriend has this dream now of winning the lottery. He always tells me what he would spend the money on, till the point where I would get really excited just thinking about all the money. Now imagine if we win and times that by a trillion.

What would I spend the money on? Hm.. probably lots of things. College, new car, new house, new computer, a few clothes, etc. I would also give a good chunk to mine and my boyfriend's parents and they can do whatever with it. Oh, and maybe get their driveways paved, and have the roads paved in the town my boyfriend lives in. :3

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I would scream and swear a bit.
    I dunno what I'd buy, I'd probably pay for PCs server costs for a few years though to take the strain off of Rukario.

Back