• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The 10 Most Wanted D/P Pokemon?

Lord Virus

<-- = Zugaidosu
    Years
    What do you think the 10 most wanted and/or traded Pokemon will be when Pokemon Diamond & Pearl are released in America & the U.K, besides the legendary Pokemon?

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    I guess Lucario has got to be one and maybe Aruseus,Buoysel,Poochama,Leafion,Glaceon and all the other ledgendaries

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    lucario, definitely.
    sneasel's evo.
    the new dragon/ground
    electabuzz's evo.
    dusclops evo
    the ghost/dark poke
    the ghost/dragon legendary
    the GOD legendary
    the normal regi
    diaruga
    manaphy

i think that's 10... btw, those pokemon are not necessarily what i want, just what i think most people will want.

Lord Virus

<-- = Zugaidosu
    Years
    lucario, definitely.
    sneasel's evo.
    the new dragon/ground
    electabuzz's evo.
    dusclops evo
    the ghost/dark poke
    the ghost/dragon legendary
    the GOD legendary
    the normal regi
    diaruga
    manaphy

i think that's 10... btw, those pokemon are not necessarily what i want, just what i think most people will want.

That was just about my list to, funny. God i cant wait . . . 96 days

lucario that pakkiller

lucario the demon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2007
    o and to answer the question there is only one LUCARIO!!!!

i guess the other lame pokemon others want but lucario is the best

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    WTF!? What r u talking about lucario that pakkiller. Lucario aint the best. Trust me its true. But maybe hes the best to u. But I think maybe the starters will be and Leafieon and Glacieon.

lucario that pakkiller

lucario the demon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2007
    hahaha w/e he is the coolest looking so i will make him the best ill give him the best attacks ill give him protiens and all that stuff so he will be o and Lord Virus u said 96 more days is that till it comes out in usa???

WTF!? What r u talking about lucario that pakkiller. Lucario aint the best. Trust me its true. But maybe hes the best to u. But I think maybe the starters will be and Leafieon and Glacieon.

u say that the new ev forms will the old ones werent that good execpt umbreon and espeon how will the new ones be good and the fire monkey thing is fire & fighting (like combustion) who was really weak against everything and the grass does look kool but still probally weak and the water ones final is water steal witch may be good but i dont think they can beat lucario

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Dude, don't double-post. But I'm agreeing with both of you guys- Lucario's very popular, and while not perfect, it will be a highly sought after Pokemon. Personally, I'm wanting me one of those male Gardevoirs. They look sooo cool!

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    hahaha w/e he is the coolest looking so i will make him the best ill give him the best attacks ill give him protiens and all that stuff so he will be o and Lord Virus u said 96 more days is that till it comes out in usa???

u say that the new ev forms will the old ones werent that good execpt umbreon and espeon how will the new ones be good and the fire monkey thing is fire & fighting (like combustion) who was really weak against everything and the grass does look kool but still probally weak and the water ones final is water steal witch may be good but i dont think they can beat lucario

Don't double post, please. When you double post, you are spamming. If you continue to spam, then you will be warned.

Back