• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 100 Year War. Avatar RP. [PG 15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    I had turned around, face still showing the leftovers of the amazement of what I had just read. "Huang... he.. went to the Spirit World... We...make sure you keep his god damn body." I said to the waterbender as I walked out of the library. I walked back to the commons room, still in unbleif on what Huangs last words were. My father did this to me the words ran through my head like a bad itch. I made a vow then and there to return Huang from the Spirit World and kill off his father, even if I had to die in the process. I wouldn't let Huang go without some kind of dignity.
    I walked back into the hallway where the girls were knelt down next to each other. I crouched next to them. "Guys..Don't worry.. He's coming back." I said quietly, taking Chers hand and pulling her back up on her feet. Viz followed suit. "I'm not going to let this go even if I'm killed doing so, we're not going to give up." A thought came to my mind. The Darkness I thought... "I need you two to promise me something, it's about the Darkness. Even though I'll be training day and night, if something happens...I want you to to leave, run to a safe distance until I pass out... I don't care if I look like I'm dying, Run." I said to them, walking slowly back to the commons room
    "Now.. we need to figure out what we're going to do next. Ideas?"

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    The baboon monk identified himself as Enma. "So you are like the guardian of this place? Or just a random spirit? Why am I even here?!" I was so full of questions my head was about to burst. Enma yawned and replied, "I am just a normal spirit who welcomes all spiritually gifted souls to the Realm of Koh. You are dead, my friend, but it seems you should've gone to the Outerworld where most sprits go... hmmm..." I looked around, it was so dark so I tried to Firebend again... nothing. "Why can't I bend?" I asked the spiritual monkey. "This realm you are in is all an illusion, You don't have a body... nothing is physical in this world, so what makes you think you can do physical attacks?"
    "You mean all this isn't real? It's just an illusion?" I asked him. "Well this place is as real as any other but it is still just an illusion." So many questions were filling through my head. "Why is this place called the Realm of Koh?" He laughed at this and pointed to a giant tree in the center of the swamp. "Because of Koh, the Face Stealer." I sat down in the mud. "Why is he called the Face Stealer?" The mammal smiled. "Why don't you go see for yourself? But.. I'm not that mean... Under that tree is Koh's lair and when you are talking to Koh, and you show emotion, he steals your face." My eyes opened wide. "I'm not gonna bother him then, why do you think I got sent here instead of the afterlife?" One of his eyebrows lifted up. "I don't know, but I know who does..."
    I got excited, "Who?!". He smiled and opened his mouth. "Koh." A chill ran up my spine. "Thank you, Enma, I hope we can talk again.", I smiled an got up and shook the mud off my pant leg. I started walking and I heard Enma comment, "Yeah, right."
    I walked towards the giant tree and look at the stone pillars that decorated the entrance. I noticed the moss grew on the side away from the cave under the tree. So I can't show any emotion to this guy or he'll steal my face? This will be fun... I got to the entrance under the tree. Stone steps spiraled down into the darkness. Here I go..., I thought as I slowly started to walk down the steps.

*~Hazel~*

Bay, Bayleef!
    Years
    Cher took deep breaths, regaining control of her tears as she leaned her forehead against the wall beside her. There was soon a voice that was trying to comfort her, that belonged to Vizera. Cher sniffled and sighed, making a noise that sounded like a grunt. "I'll be fine, I just..." Cher tried to find the right words to explain, but it was hard to explain. "Everyone I actually trust or like dies in some way... I've got no family left, no ground to stand on, nothing for me to fall back on." Cher mumbled, more to herself than Vizera.

Stryder soon arrived, took her hand, and brought her back onto her feet. Cher swallowed hard and let her hand fall back to her side, looking down at the floor, but still listening to Stryder's words. It was obvious that Stryder didn't like how he possesed the power of Darkness, and that he didn't want anyone harmed, but, no matter how much comfort of attention Cher received, that she didn't even ask for, Cher would still be scared. Scared about bringing her bad luck upon this organization. After all, two members had already died, and they hadn't even begun the rebellion.

dreemxweever

Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    " Ok, apparently nobody has any ideas first off, so I have something.. The book I was reading from says something about a Hai Bei Relic, I don't remember what exactly it said, So we're going back to the library." I got up, leading the other two to the library, opening the door for them. I walked over to where I layed the book down, and opened it to the folded page. I read aloud, " Hei Bai is a patron spirit of Senlin's Forest, A forest within the Earth Kingdom, With a dedicated statue located within the center. It is said to be a spirit gateway in which you can contact spirits that reside within the spirit world. There, on top of the alter, we will find the Hei Bai Relic. Which is said to have spiritual powers to bring a lost spirit back to his body. We will be able to contact Huang at the statue." I said to the girls and the other waterbender, who were all looking at me in a daze. " Go grab all of the things you may need, I'll grab anything I need and we'll meet in the commons room in about 5 minutes." I said, gazing upon them with a fierce look in my eye.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I shuffled my feet down the steps. The coldness was unbearable and it was starting to make me shiver. I was nearing the bottom of the steps and I heard what sounded like a giant millepede crawling up the stone wall. I took a deep breath and straightened out my feaures. Hopefully, this was the last time i used emotion down here. I walked down into the darkness. I looked forward, and yelled, "Koh! I summon you for a conversation!" Boom. A giant centipede collided with the ground right in front of me. It took all of my will power to not flinch but I managed not to. "Mr. Feng, I've been waiting a while to talk to you..." The white spirit mask it had on was frightening... It clambered off. "Why have I been summoned into your realm?" I said exasperately. Koh turned to face me and slithered up to me. "You see, Huang, may I call you that? you see there are a lot of pure spirits in the world, and you don't even come close" He said with a smile. "But I summoned you here because I am sick of thousands of useless souls coming into my lair and screaming at the site of me. Their faces are tasty but it is still exhausting. You're the first one I truly summoned to talk to." I blinked hoping that wasn't emotion. "What does that have to do with me?" I said, still looking at a faraway rock against the tunnel's wall. "As you know, the Avatar has disappeared... I may know of his where abouts but I can't tell you. It would anger the other spirits. I summoned you here because your little "terrorist" group is seriously important in keeping the three nations at bay of total destruction. You were not meant to die and for you to have, is a very dissapointing occurance. I may not be able to help you get out of the spirit world, but I may help you contact your friends." I sure wish I coulda expressed emotion... "How will you be able to help me, Koh?" He looked at me. "Hei Bai!" The loud scream nearly ruptured my eardrums. Soon a panda appeared at the entrance. "Hei Bai will take you to a portal. Hopefully you will be able to contact your friends and congratulations, I will not steal your face." I followed Hei Bai out of the cave. "So?" I asked him.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    As Stryder came in, I had to admit that he did. I felt sorry for Cher, but I never really knew how to comfort anyone, because no one had tried to ever comfort me except for my family when I was very young.

I nodded as Stryder explained what we needed to do and left with a bow to the rest of everyone standing there. I walked down the dark hallway past the beautiful room that Huang and I had been fighting in. I stopped in it's doorway to look and amaze at it. 'To think that was barely a couple of hours ago.' I sighed heavily, shutting the door. 'The first person to actually try and connect with me.' I walked to my room and grabbed up the bag I'd come with, stuffing a little food and water along with a rolled up sleeping pad and a pillow. I looked at the outfit that Haung had found for me to wear instead of my fire nation clothing. I shut the door and changed out of my clothes. I put the new outfit on and put the black corset that I'd worn over my fire nation clothes over my new set of clothing and tied a black ribbon around it to keep it on. I placed my fire nation clothes in my bag, and headed out the door towards the commons.

As I reached the commons, nobody else was there. I put my stuff down and waited for the rest to arrive, playing with fire in the palm of my hand as I waited. Seeing fire was the only thing that actually calmed me down.

Legendary Squirtle

Not Hacked, Just Legendary
    Years
    Seath quickly walked out of the room and headed towards his room. Seath navigated the twisted corridors, that he had become accustom to. So many questions rushed through his head as he finally got to his room. "Well I guess its a good thing I didn't really pack out anything" Seath said as he walked into his room. He quickly gathered up some of his belonging and some food and water. Seath then headed to the bathroom where he refilled his animal skinned pouch with water. He then took his staff along with the other things he packed and headed to the common rooms. When he finally reached he found out that he was the second one to reach. Without saying another word he sat down and waited for everyone else.

*~Hazel~*

Bay, Bayleef!
    Years
    Cher sighed sadly as she walked through the hallways to her room. Once she entered, Cher lifted her head. She didn't have anything to bring. Or did she? "Time to toughen up, girl." Cher said to herself. "No more tears, no more of that nonsence." Cher said sternly. "I've dealt with loss before, I can deal with it again. Besides, I'm probably the only one that can navigate through the Earth Kindom since I've seen it all." Cher told herself. Feeling better, Cher walked up the the desk beside her bed.

She opened the drawer to take out the spool of jade ribbon she had found there this morning. She torn off a peice, using her teeth, and tied her hair up in a high ponytail. She slipped the spool of ribbon into her pocket and walked out the door, soon returning to the common room with an emotionless face.

dreemxweever

Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    I walked into my dorm, looking around at the emptyness of the gaping room. Huang had given me a huge room, I don't know why though. I grabbed my sword sheathe and slung it on my back and donned my grey overcoat. Alright. I'm ready...Theyre probably all waiting for me... I thought, leaving my room. I walked into the commons room where, lo and behold, everyone was waiting. " Okay everyone...We have some business we're going to need to discuss before we actually leave. I've decided that nobody will be our leader, decision maker, guide..bla bla bla. We make decisions as a team, and if one person is out...Then we all are. Cher, you're going to be a big help being you know your way around the earth kingdom...We need to make it to Senlin's Forest attracting the least attention as possible from anyone in general. If we need to stock up on food.. We might have to raid a town, but let's not think of that right now. What we need to focus on is how to get to Senlin's Forest." I pulled a map of the Earth kingdom out of my sword's sheathe. I pointed to the dot that indicated our base "This is us. We need to get here." I drew an imaginary line across the map to where an icon of trees was displayed. "What worries me the most is that there are many towns in the way, and I don't know any way around them. Cher, do you think you can avoid those towns?" I asked her, looking at her quizzically.

*~Hazel~*

Bay, Bayleef!
    Years
    Cher looked down at the map as Stryder lay it out of the table, where everyone could lean over and look. She studied the map, finding it didn't include most land features of the large Earth Kingdom. "Cher, do you think we can avoid these towns?" Stryder asked, but Cher didn't lift her head from the map. "Hmm..." She hummed, indicating she was thinking. The towns that lie in in their path were marked in small black, dots on the map.

Cher tilted her head, recalling some of the locations on the map. Cher finally placed her graceful finger on the map, directly beside the first town. She, also, drew an invisible line beside all of the towns, staying west of them. "All of this is vast forest." Cher said, her finger tracing a line all the way up to the Senlin's Forest. "The forests of the Senlin's Forest are like rivers to the sea. They are also beside all fot he towns, so if we must raid, then we won't have to travel very far. I also know that there is a base of many people who can help us right here." Cher said, pointing to an area that looked about a day's travel away from the Senlin's Forest. "I know them personally. They can guide us through the Senlin's Forest, if we need them. Also, they've great food. Any traveler that gets lost there is a lucky one. No one dares mess with their land because of their number and power. They're kind like us, only with greater numbers. Much greater."

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I stepped out into the musty air of the swamp, once again. I was beginning to like it here because of the fact that there was no war affecting every move you make. Technically, I was free. My thoughts quickley dispursed as I looked at the panda. "Hello", I said bowing, "I am Huang Ryozo Feng. I'm sorry to bother you but I don't know why Koh wants me to be with you." I watched the panda walk over to a clear patch of pure mud. It embedded its claw into the mud and started scratching out letters. The first one was "GUIDE". The second one was "2500 MILES". The third one was "RESURRECTION". I understood exactly. "Well, it is good to have a guide around these parts. So where are we gonna be exploring, Hei Bai?"

The panda was anxious to get going. He didn't feel like scratching more passages in the mud so I wondered what was going to happen next. The bear started tapping its foot. It scratched into the mud "GET ON". "Oh, heh, sorry." I jumped onto his back. His warmth was even more cozy then Firebending. It felt great to feel warmth again. The long journey to whereever we were going was beginning and I hadn't eaten breakfast.

dreemxweever

Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Cher nodded and answered my question, telling us we can get to the Forest by going through smaller woods. She also added she had friends on the way. " All right. We should get going really soon, now would be good." I said, with a hint of sarcasm in my voice, then I thought of Huang's body. I shouldn't leave the body laying there like that... I thought to myself. "Hang on, one more quick thing." I ran back to the room Huangs body was located and pulled him out of the tangled mass that he represented in the corner. I picked up the petrified body and moved it to the bed on the other side of the room. Putting the veil back over his face, I ran back to were the others were waiting, again. "Alright, let's set out..." I said to the group as I rolled the map on the table back up and shoved it back into my sheathe. I still couldn't shake the feeling I kept having, something was about to go wrong.. I could feel it underneath my skin..

Legendary Squirtle

Years
    After a few minues of just listen to what others said.Seath stated "I guess we should get going". Although he didn't like the fact that there was no river marked on the map, he knew that the fast they went the faster they would come back. "This could be really dangerous" Seath muttered to him self as the thought of an ambush entered his thoughts. He started to think of all the things that happened since he joined this group. After a few minutes he made up his mind, he was going with the others. "This is the point of no turning back" Seath thought as he finally got up from the chair that he was sitting on.

Last edited:

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    OOC: I'm soooooo sorry! Ive been piled up with homework lately and havent been able to get to the computer!

to all those exept Scyther: He accepted me over PM.

IC:

It had taken me weeks, but I was finnaly here. Ba Sing Se; the capital of the Earth Kingdom. All I had that brought me here, was an 'invitation' of sorts that had been delivered to me at the North Pole. Why me I handn't the slightest idea; I was just a simple waterbender, and hadn't really 'taught' anyone anything. Something didnt make sence here, and I could feel it in my bones. I walked up to the two gaurds standing at the entrance, not sure what to do really. "Uhh....can I come in?" I said, shrugging slightly. They gave me a strange look and took their hands from behind their backs, sending rocks to grab my wrists and ankles, knocking me to the ground.

"So, the fire nation is using waterbender disguises now?" the gaurd said, glaring down at me.

dreemxweever

Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    We reached the entrance of the Earth capitol's entrence after a few minutes of running. When we got there, there was a water bender being held down by Earth guards. I ran towards them, the Earth guards were now standing with their backs to us. They were holding rocks above their heads, ready to bring them down upon the water bender. I walked silently and casualy up to them, igniting just the tips of my fingers. I wasn't planning on killing them, not after my conversation with Cher. I creeped up in between them and tapped their temples each simultaniously and they dropped to the ground. I turned back to Cher "Don't worry, their not dead". Almost right away the boulders that were levatating began to drop. I caught them in rings of fire and launched them across the barren feild. The rocks holding the waterbender fell to the ground also. I helped him up, looking at him curiously. "You were sent by Phoenix, weren't you?" I asked the guy, looking at him with a hint of suspicion in my glare, as I didn't know whether to trust this guy or not.
    Either way, my firebending probably put up a red flag to everyone inside the city. We needed to get the hell out of there, and fast. "We need to go, now." I said to the waterbender and the rest of the group, and started running toward the forests Cher had indicated on the map before.

Last edited:

Legendary Squirtle

Years
    The guy who we saved looked vaguily familer to Seath but he shrugged it off knowing that he taught many water benders from the North pole. Seath then started to run, knowing that more Earth kingdom guards would some be there. After a minute of non stop running we finally got to the forest, that was on the map. "The trees in this forest are really big, which means there must be a river around here" Seath said as he stop to take a rest. After a while he got up and looked around. "Let's keep walking" Seath said,"we arn't getting any closer by just sitting here."

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    'Another waterbender? Great!' I nodded at the new recruit. "Come on! We've got to get out of here! They'll be after us in less than a second, we need to go now!" I said as everyone else suggested the same thing. I sprinted toward the forrest Cher said would be the safest way to go. I stopped as soon as I knew we were safe and couldn't be seen, and put my hands on my knees trying to catch my breathe. "We should keep moving, just in case they continue to send people after us." I said through rasped breathes.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    The warmth from Hei Bai's fur was really building up my strength. I had been riding him for what seemed like a day while catching up on my sleep. I awoke suddenly to find Hei Bai gone. I was in the middle of a barren wasteland with mountains dotting the horizon. I got up to look around and eyed Hei Bai. He had a stick of bamboo in his mouth and it looked like he was brushing his teeth with it. Then, out of nowhere, a giant paw hit the entirety of my right side. It sent me flying into the dirt nearly twenty feet where I had been standing. Good thing I was dead because that sure would of killed me. I looked to see who my attacker was and it was a giant wolf. We must've been in its territory because it tore off for Hei Bai. The panic-stricken panda transformed suddenly into a giant, huge-jawed, creature. A light blue beam shot out of its mouth and hit the wolf. A dust cloud blew up and when it cleared, the wolf was no more. "Hei Bai! We gotta get out of here soon!" I could tell he was tired but we had to get out of there. He slowly melted into the panda shape I had grown to follow. I jumped on his back and he started slowly for the mountain range. Crunch, crunch. The sound of the black and white bear's pawsteps were relaxing. I dirfted off into one of the most relaxing sleeps I had had in at least 12 years.

*~Hazel~*

Bay, Bayleef!
    Years
    Cher nodded to Stryder as he took down Earthbender Guards. "I know," She replied. She began running for the familiar forest she had once traveled and darted into the cover of the thick trees. It was a dence forest, but it would clear up as they traveled. Still, the base of benders was still about two days of travel away. She was sure they weren't going to run all the way. Cher wasn't a fan of running, really.

Still, the thought of seeing the kind people who helped her when she had gotten lost in these woods. She wanted to see how Kisa, the baby she had met, had grown up. She would be about six now. And her brother, Kasui, who was just a year older than her. They were friends, but nothing more, really. Kasui was an earthbender, just like herself. Perhaps he would even like to join their group since it was so small compared to his people.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    I followed them, unsure what to do or say. That man who had saved me was a fire bender, and who was this "Pheonix" person that he had talked about? All these things were confusing me. When we stopped I leaned against a tree. "I have some questions too, like why those gaurds tried to kill me!" I said angrilly. All I had was the water on my person, and that wouldnt be enought to face a firebender.....I'd have to be careful of what I said. "and who is this Pheonix person?" I asked "was he the one that sent this?" I pulled out the letter I had received several days before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back