• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 100 Year War. Avatar RP. [PG 15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    As we all leaned against the trees, the new waterbender asked about what had happended. "They attacked you becuase they thought you were a firbender and that you'd come to attack the city. There had been a little trouble with some of us firebenders almost being caught." I said as I was finally able to catch my breathe. I looked at him, still a bit angry. "I'd watch what you say, some of us aren't always so relaxed, especially right now." I said, my firery temper and great personality comeing back. "As for Pheonix, yes, he was the one who sent you the invitation. He's dead, but there's a way we can bring him back." I said as I stood straight up and summonded a little fire in my palm, trying to be able to see exactly where we were. "We really need to get moving, they might be here soon." I said as I saw lights moving toward us. "Cher, can you lead us the way?" I noticed that I was acting a little bossy and like the leader. As soon as I realized this, I shut up and put my head down.

Legendary Squirtle

Not Hacked, Just Legendary
    Years
    "The Earth kingdom gaurds thinking fire benders would dress up like waterbenders to get in, what has the world come to" Seath thought, as he got up from the rock he was sitting on. Seath and the others soon started walking through the jungle once again. As he walked pass bush after bush, Seath couldn't help thinking about his family and tribe that were waiting for his return in the north pole. The other waterbender reminded him about all his friends and students that he had taught over the few years, that he took over from his teacher.

Soon he looked up and saw that a river blocked thier path. "I will take it from here" Seath said, as he faced the river. Normally he would freeze the water to create a path, but he wanted every one to get across quickly and easily. Seath focused his chi on the river and put his hands in front of him. Suddenly the water parted, leaving the smooth river bed to walk on. "Its safe to go" Seath said, knowing that he could hold the water like that for hours.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    "I coulda done that.." I muttered, passing him and 'borrowing' some of the water, creating a small slide of sorts down to the riverbed. Turns out this was a pretty deep river, deeper than I expected atleast. I walked across the river, ready for any tricks anyone tried to pull, such as letting the river run freely for one, that was possibly the oldest trick in the book, lure your opponent into a river and let it run back freely once you were sure they couldnt escape.

Legendary Squirtle

Years
    Seath then waited till everyone was safely across before he attempted to cross. Suddenly out of the bushes a rock came flying out. Seath managed to dodge it, but in doing so he lost his consentration and the river returned back to normal. "Darn they caught up with us" He thought as the person came out of the bushes. It was the same earth kingdom guard that was knocked out earlier. "You people can go ahead, I'll catch up" Seath shouted, from across the river.

"Your a brave one" The Earth Kingdom Guard said as he sent more rocks flying in Seath direction. Seath instanly took his fighting stance and rasied hands in the sky. The water at his feet rose up, high enough to cover his face, and froze creating a temporary ice shield. The ice shield took some hits, as Seath thought about which approch to use.

SilverTail

Years
    I saw what happened and ran at the river, seeming to skim across the surface, having created a 'bridge' of ice just under the surface. "dont think your in it alone" I muttered to the other guy. I stopped about halfway across teh river and made a circular motion with my hands, bringing them together as eight large tentacles of water formed around me. "I've got a debt to repay you guys for saving my life, and I don't like being in debt." I lashed out at the earthbender with one of the tentacles, aiming for his feet to break his grip, the very tip of the tentacle freezing to a sharp point incase he tried to defend himself with a slab of stone.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I was bleeding. I had no idea where I was or where Hei Bai was. My back.... My back was broken and I felt it slowly fuse back together. I looked up to see rocks still rolling down the hill where we had fallen. The mountain was huge. Soon, my cuts were gone and I got up. I was in a dens part of the forest, near the edge. "Hei Bai!, cough, where are you?"

My legs soon collapsed as Hei Bai's snout flipped me up onto his back. I was soon settled but Hei Bai was sprinting. I looked back to see about five Spirit Wolves. "RUN!" They soon ran off as we exited their territory. We ran for hours after that, since we had to go around the mountain this time. Hopefully we would get to the portal soon. I was tired of not being able to firebend.

I thought of the fellow members of the group. Who knows where they are by now. I took a chance by telling Stryder to go to Hei Bai's relic to get me back. I seriously didn't know it was actually going to work. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. But they were restless. They foretold the destroyment of my body, back in Ba Sing Se. They had raided the fort and brought it out of there. I woke up right after I was them put it in an unknown building.

I soon fell back to sleep having a dream of the group leaving Ba Sing Se. They were being chased. They were surrounded... Earthbenders from all sides. I woke before I could see what was happened.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    As we all crossed the river Seath stayed back to hold off the Earthbender guards and the new waterbender went to help him. I stopped dead in my tracks. 'Should I go help them? I can't firebend,' "but I can fight!" I yelled as I grabbed out my dual swords swinging them around speeding toward one of the guards. "Looks like you two could use some help!" I said as I caught one of the guards off guard and slashed him ascross his stomach and chest. He fell to the ground and my blades shown with red. Another guard sent a couple of huge rocks toward me and I slashed them in half before they could hit me. "Come on! You've got to be able to do more than that! It's pathetic for someone who's supposed to protect one of the greatest Earth Kingdom cities" I temted the guard who through the rocks at me and I sped up to him, dug one of my blades into the ground and used it to spin me around behind the guard and kicked him in the chest as he turned around, sending him flying. I pulled my sword up, and jumped after the guard that landed on the floor. I stabbed him before he could get up.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    The dreams rushed in now almost as clear as day. There were so many Earthbenders around them, so much killing. Vizera was amazing in her combat and the shock of force through her swords from the boulders didn't even hurt her. Cher standing there, warding off Earthbenders. But Stryder... he was nowhere to be found. He had slipped away from the group. "Where are you going!" I screamed as I awoke. Hopefully these were dreams.

Who would've known the Stryder really had strayed away...

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    OOC: God.. sorry gurs for missing like.. a page of action... I practically have no internet.. New house and all. You probably wont be seeing me on as recently for a while.. Keep this alive though!

IC:I had grown tired of the fighting, it was time for a break. I walked away from the rest of the group who were ruthlessly fighting off a pair of Eath Guards, Cher doing nothing, trying not to get involved. I can see why she isn't involved.. They're her people, her kin... What I didn't understand was why they needed to kill off every man that came into their way. Was it necessary to kill them? What about taking them out temporarily? I sighed, then realized with horror, What if it was one of our own to get in the way? Would they kill that person off? Still thinking, I decided to vent some of the steam by training.
    I ignited my hands in blue flame and walked towards a dense part of the forest where the trees were the thickest. I shot bolts of fire into a huge thick tree. Continuing my training, I felt there was an evil presence around me.. A bad aura of sorts. It better not be happening again I thought, still blasting away at the tree. Then what I feared most started to happen. The flames at the tip of my fingers grew black. Crap! Not again! I tried franticly waving my hand to get the fire out, but it had no effect, then i slammed my hand in the ground, still nothing. Wait.. If Huang could control it.. I can to. This is my chance to train it.. Make myself better/ I thought as the black flame creeped up my arm.
    I focused all of my anger, all the emotions I had at the moment into my shoulder, thinking of the flame slowly crawling back to my fingetips. To my amazement, the black flame went down about a centimeter. Keeping it controlled was just about the hardest thing I had ever done, probably the hardest thing I ever will do. After a few moments of control, the flame spontaniously grew up my arm faster than before. I tried harder to control it, screaming and using all of my energy to keep it off my upper arm. Then, all of th sudden, it gave in to me. I had pused it all the way back down to my fingertips, and i could bring it up to my shoulder at will, then back down again. I laughed out loud in releif, the fire still at the tip of my hand. I flew my hands backwards in happyness and my engulfed hand hit the tree behind me and instantly fell to the ground beside me, "[/i]Oops.. should probably be more careful...[/i]" I need to keep this quite.. if people knew I can do this, I have no idea what could happen.
    I got back up, feeling releived after the training, and walked back to the group. They've gotta be done with those guards now... I thought.

*~Hazel~*

Bay, Bayleef!
    Years
    Cher felt defenceless. She didn't want to harm the people of which she used to live along side with. Everyone else was attacking at will, and Cher didn't like it. Paralyzed, Cher thought. Then, a sly smirk appeared upon her features.
    Cher reached for the bag that was resting against her hip, pulling out her favorite fan that was gracefully decorated. Also, three, small, pink balls. She smirked at the information that all the guards were male and she chuckled to herself.
    Cher made a loud whistle catching the guards attention. She waved her fan at them, kind of coaxing them over with her smile. It seemed to be working, and the men were beginning to swarm like bees to their queen. With that, Cher forcefully threw down the three, pink balls that exploded into pink dust. Cher rapidly fanned herself with the fan and coughed as she walked out of the pink cloud. Once the dust settled, all the guards that were trapped in the dust cloud were out cold. "Knock out dust," Cher said to herself with content.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I was awakened by the roars of Hei Bai. He tore off leaving me alone, the fire my only light.I lit one of the torches I had handmade and looked around. Hei Bai had enscribed something into the ground.
    MUST GO...
    FOREST FIRE...
    OUTSIDE BA SING SE...
    MUST SAVE...

I feared the worst having heard that and decided it was time to take this all in. I had heard about reaching the human world from the spirit world but mostly they were myths. Of course, they wouldn't hear, see, or smell me, but it was worth a try if I was gonna find out what was taking them so long. I sat cross-legged and closed my eyes. The familiar state of meditation creeped through me like the hair on the back of my neck.

I slammed into soft soil underneath a giant pine tree. I had reached the normal world. That was too easy... I tried to firebend... still nothing. I climbed the tree to find out where I was. Like a beacon that was calling my name, I spotted a large column of fire reaching for the sky. I jumped down and ran for my life towards the flames. Hei Bai had turned into his demon counterpart, just like he had done verses the spirit wolf. Dead Earthbenders all around, none of them whom I cared about. I looked who Hei Bai was crouched over and it was the entirety of the terrorist team. Uh-oh...

Legendary Squirtle

Years
    "That's the last of them," Seath said, as he regained his composure. He looked around and saw the amount of earth benders that he either froze or sent for a swim. Though his main intension was to subdue his opponent, he could help but feel a bit sorry for them, since the Earth kingdom was also against the Fire Nation.

Seath mumbled something to himself, and then looked around him to see if every one else is ok. Suddenly something caught his attention, it wasn't something one could see it was a feeling. Seath had never had this feeling before, the feeling that something even worse would happen very soon.
    Seath looked around again, unsure of what to do or say, he then created a frozen walkway across the river and walked to the other side. "Darn, I no one discovers this" Seath thought, "or we might be branded as enemies"
    "We have to get out of here" Seath stated, as he noticed a large column of smoke reaching for the sky

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    I got up from falling over the dead tree branch only to see to my horror, smoke billowing out of the forested area around me. Then I heard the screams and cries of either our group or the earth guards. I didn't want to find out which, but reluctantly I ran toward the screams. Please let the screams be from the Earth Guards... I prayed to myself silently a I sprinted toward the revandevous point.
    Once i got there I was terrified at the sight that was before me. It was a giant panda figure, only blue and extremly scary and angry. It seemed extremly angry about the forest being burnt down. The worst part of it all was this huge panda demon was crushing the life out of the rest of the group and I couldn't do anything about it whatsoever. I looked at the ground and saw an acorn, an idea sprouted in my mind. It was a crazy one, probably didn't even have a chance at working...But it was the only chance I had to save the group.
    "Hai Bei! What are you doing? You're crushing the life out of the people that arent responsible for this!" With that said, three things happened. 1. Hai Bei got off the group and slowly moved towards me a bit. 2.My team got up staggeringly and then looked at me lke I was insane and 3. I started to feel like an idiot. "Yeah, uhm.. I'm the one who started that fire in the woods, not them." The panda moved closer to me, getting angrier by the second, as my team were making hand motion signs to shut up. "But its not as bad as you think! Yeah, I'm sorry for accidently burning some stuff down.. But it's the way of life! Think about it...This acorn here" I picked up the acorn and showed it in the air. "It's going to grow into a tree sooner or later and make new acorns. Then some other idiot is going to burn down the tree that came from this acorn, and it will continue in a circle just like it did now!" I knelt down onto the ground placing the acorn in the soft dirt, hoping the act of kindness and apology will be worthy of Hai Bei's foriveness.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Hei Bai was dangerous and amazing at the same time. Of course I felt for the group being crushed underneath him, but who could blame him? Stryder ran out of the thicket and started pleading to Hei Bai. Stryder seemed different... I didn't know how to explain it. When he started talking about the circle of life I thought about it for awhile. Stryder should know the only way to control the darkness is sincerety. Without it, it is evil. Hei Bai slowly shaped back down into a panda. I wish there was some way I could communicate to them... Then it hit me. Hei Bai! I mean they can see him. I walked up to Hei Bai and whispered in his ear. He trekked over to a clear patch of dirt and scratched...
    PHOENIX SAYS FIREBENDERS
    IN THE FOREST
    DEEP IN THE FOREST
    IN A CITY OF OLD EARTHBENDERS
    BEWARE...
    PHOENIX SAYS HI...

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
    I nodded and 'skated' across the frozen water. "where do we go, now that I've helpd theres not much else I can do." I said as I thawed the ice I had created earlier. "I can't really head back to the north pole now, can I?" I joked, streaching andgathering up some water, putting it into a small pouch, capping it with a stopper and looking around at the group. There were earthbenders and waterbenders..but also firebenders? This was going to be very strange...and this Pheonix charachter, who was he? Their leader obviously, but why did he choose me? I was probably the least skilled fighter here....

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I felt my body slowly drift away with the wind. I was leaving the human world. Oh well, I got out what I wanted t osay from my vision. I woke up sitting cross-legged near the fire I had made before. I took a deep breathe and laid back. The stars were asolutely beautiful. There were two moons. Amazing... I took closed my eyes taking it all in. As I thought of the beauty I thought of the Firebenders, bringing constant threat to everyone. I was ashamed that I was a firebender and hoped, for the first time, that when they resurected me, I would just be normal. Not classified as dark, ferocius, or even mean. I would be classified as a normal human being. I fell into a deep sleep.

Legendary Squirtle

Years
    In all of Seath years of living he had never seen anything like what he saw as soon as he looked up. A huge demon, type thing, was on the rampage destroying miles of forest and killing some people in the process. Seath stared in disbelief as the monster got closer and closer to him and the others. Seath wanted to run but it was like his legs were paralyzed. It was at that instant that the monster stopped, Seath could hear someone shouting but couldn't recognize the voice. Seath watched as the monster turned back into a Panda and continued to walk towards him, causing Seath to pick up his staff in worry. The, now normal size, panda then stopped a few feet in front of Seath and wrote something on the ground. It then looked back at his and walked off, into the forest.

Seath then walked over to were the panda wrote something in the dirt and started to read it. The message was

PHOENIX SAYS FIREBENDERS
    IN THE FOREST
    DEEP IN THE FOREST
    IN A CITY OF OLD EARTHBENDERS
    BEWARE...
    PHOENIX SAYS HI...

Seath looked at the others as he read what the Panda wrote.
    "Looks like we are going to get more than we bargained for" Seath thought.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    OC: I am ending this. I seriously have lost interest and it seems you guys have too so whatever. Here is a overview of what should of happened:

The group goes deep in the woods and fights the Firebending settlement, they reach Hei Bai temple get the relic, go back to Ba Sing Se and find firebenders stealing my body, they kill them they put my spirit in my body.

That's all I had got. I'm gonna start another Avatar soon, so keep on the look out... If you even care

xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back