• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 200 Year Old Ninetales...

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
  • The one that Brock + Co. Meet in Waiting for a Friend, saw it tonight during the marathon, in one day, Ninetales learned to love Brock just because of his resemblance to Ninetales' dead master, and in the end, they broke Ninetales' pokeball so that she could go out and explore the world, as opposed to being trapped at the old run down mansion.

Anyways, something I begun to think, does anyone think that Ninetales will return in the future and possibly join Brock?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2007
    I saw that as well. I don't think so. I think that it will continue to live its life in the wild.

Years
  • Well, Ash's Lapras returned after a few seasons of its release, so anything is possible, really. But what would prompt a return to Johto and to it is a better question.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aaaaw, I love that episode!
    But that was one of them that I missed today! ><;;

-sigh-

But I don't think it'll ever actually join Brock...

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Well, Ash's Lapras returned after a few seasons of its release, so anything is possible, really. But what would prompt a return to Johto and to it is a better question.

They went back to Kanto last season, and May caught Squirtle/Bulbasaur, I'm still thinking they'll head to Johto and Dawn will catch Cyndaquil and Chikorita, (already has enough water XD), which would allow Brock to meet up with Ninetales again =P

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2007
    I have that episode on DVD ^^.......
    Well as a big Ninetales fan I would most certainly love seeing her return to Brock, but I don't think that will happen.
    Just think by yourself, how many times did they already say. "We will see you again one day." to people they met????
    Until now they didn't really reunite that much did they? I think Ninetales will not come back, though maybe there is the possibility that Brocks Vulpix might come back as Ninetales, it was his Pokemon after all.

Lets all keep hoping *.*

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I have that episode on DVD ^^.......
    Well as a big Ninetales fan I would most certainly love seeing her return to Brock, but I don't think that will happen.
    Just think by yourself, how many times did they already say. "We will see you again one day." to people they met????
    Until now they didn't really reunite that much did they? I think Ninetales will not come back, though maybe there is the possibility that Brocks Vulpix might come back as Ninetales, it was his Pokemon after all.

Lets all keep hoping *.*

Well technically... Ash said it to Lapras and Misty, and they did see each other again XD

And if the screens from the movie and the descriptions are right, he will see Pidgeot in the 10th movie (although he'll wish pidgeot is there and he'll appear, according to the descriptions...)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2007
    Charizard also came back to him when he needed him to fight Aritcuno in that one episode. Forgot which one, there is a possiblty. but a very slim one. I think that Ninetales spirt will be with Vulipx like someone else said.

Years
  • Omg, I hated the ending to that episode. She liked him, he should've caught her/kept the pokeball. I'm sure she would've been overjoyed to go with him.

I would love to see her again; that was one of the cutest human/pokemon pairs ever ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I'll put it this way: Butterfree & Primeape are more likely to come back than that one-episode Ninetales.

Typhoon

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    They went back to Kanto last season, and May caught Squirtle/Bulbasaur, I'm still thinking they'll head to Johto and Dawn will catch Cyndaquil and Chikorita
    I hope she actually catches a different pokemon than just the starters. She should get a Budew or Oddish or a Magby. Or even better yet, something that isn't fire/electric/water/grass. That would make for a nice change from the monotony.

Until now they didn't really reunite that much did they?
    That's one of the problems with the series now. They don't have enough recurring characters with deep backgrounds.

I doubt that the Ninetales will come back. I'm still waiting for Ash to run into Butterfree (so sad!).

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • I so loved that episdoe!!!! That had one opf my super fave pokemon!!! Ninetails!!! I was glad that CN decided to show that episode.

Still I don't think that the Ninetails would come back. I mean it was in a filler episode during Johto so there not much to expect. Sorry.

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
  • Yep, I remember this episode. A little mysterious, but good. Lokoko was cute here, even though she isn't real. But I did jumped when I saw the scene when Brock went through her.

Back