• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 7 Words Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

Basement Cat
Years
  • Lmao we should make a book out of this, this story is turning out to be hilarious

One day Ash and Gary decided to travel to the another region and fight Paul and Richie in a tag battle, Using a Golem and Pidgiot duo golem explodes and richie faints, then a wild voltorb uses tackle on Richies buttox while eating mushrooms and pizza...and then a wild bidoof attacks them, and then they all awaked in pokemoncentre and then a wild raichu appears and...attacks everyone with a strong thunderbolt attack which sends them flying to snowpoint city...where they hit a wild Abra's tail, the abra uses pyschic on them and...they blackened out and woke up on an island in the middle of nowhere... Where a gang of rabid bidoof's attack, Feraligatrs eat the bidoof then Ash's hat, then Yuni catchs the wild Feraligatrs *yays!* then the feraligater pukes ashs hat up... And Ash gets all mad he hits Pikachu then Pikachu gets mad and decides to thunderbolt Ash and run away forever, but later realizes that he cant live, goes back to ash and says "pika, but Ash is mad because of the sting in his butt, he hates pokemon and then he calls Brock to tell "I like Misty, Brock. What do I..." then Ash was cut off as Pikachu ate a big red yummy apple and puked on a stranger which turned out

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
  • it was ash's long lost daddy, then

(has anyone seen ash's dad....it's not Mr.Mime right??nah just kidding but has anyone seen him?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back