• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THe Aaronandjoseph Website! (We are teh official!)

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Ok...first of all your banners a .BMP...change it right now to either a GIF, JPG, or PNG to lighten the load. Seconed, when I uploaded the page, I only have two buttons, is it supposed to be that way?

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    mewthree w/armor said:
    Ok...first of all your banners a .BMP...change it right now to either a GIF, JPG, or PNG to lighten the load. Seconed, when I uploaded the page, I only have two buttons, is it supposed to be that way?

I think they just switched layouts and they're still uploading things.

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
    Strange, I can't see any content, I think before posting on PC you should have at least 5 pages and about the banner, when creating one use photoshop couse it makes better quality pics if you don't have it, request at Graphics & Photography one, good luck! ;)

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    Yeah, as Joseph said, site will be up in 1:00 after this message.

Edit: 8:34 P.M. finish! with 2 minutes to spare *looks around*
    ~Aaron~

Last edited:

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Well now it's looking much better, just work on the content. Next time, post your site when it has some content on it.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Right now this looks like nothing but a forum portal...
    *LOCKED*
    When you get some content, PM me or Gary or somebody to reopen the thread. ^^

EDIT: *reopened*

Last edited:

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    Ok everyone, me and Joseph have some more content up, I will try to finish the Emerald section but the end of the day for everyone. Ohh, also, we are looking for some staff, we need it so badly, look in the staff thread... somewhere around here.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    The brown and yellow was a refreshing change from bright and obnoxious colors, IMHO.

I liked it. Can't give you a play-by-play review, but I got the impression of, oh, enjoyment.

Forums need work, though. *runs away laughing beneath the hail of shoes*

?SilverBlaze09?

BlankVoid

鳥を落とす
    Years
    i like the site altogether. the forums...is not good in my opinion either...you can also change the title like someone mentioned...that's about it. good job. :)

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    Sorry for the double post, (it was dieing out) I wanted to say that we have alot more stuff again, and I mean ALOT more, please take a look, and remeber to post in our forums for a free premium membership (first 50 only).

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Quit advertising your forums. >_>

The yellow on the website is way too bright against that red. Also the text colour is horrible. The text on the images has aliasing problems. And you're resizing images instead of resampling half the time.

Back