• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Ability "Snatch" (the TM) - help.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2004
Alright,I'm new to the forums and I would like to say hi to everyone!

But more importantly,I was wondering the following:

(1)Can the evolved form of Scyther(I forgot the spelling of the form) learn the TM "Snatch"?
(2)Same question except for Dragonite.
(3)If neither one of those can,then does anyone know a list of pokemon that can?Or a website with all the move capablitlitys perhaps? Thanks!!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Welcome to PC Teamwork. Next time, we appreciate you using simple questions if you got a question that has a definite answer.

The website you should use is probably Serebii.net, or pokefor.tk (pokefor.tk > serebii.net by the way, if you don't mind graphical appeals, for they're much more in depth in terms of battling details. But Serebii.net in terms of the pokedex is very sufficient as well.)

1. It's Scizor, and no, and why do that when you can do all those stuff yourself?

2. no as well

3. answered already

^_^

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2004
Oh the reason for Snatch is that if you in a 2-on-2 battle,and say you have a healer and a pokemon with snatch. And the pokemon with snatch cannot heal itself,then if you use Snatch,you'll steal your other pokemons healing upon your self ;)

-Also,sorry for posting here,I'll post my other questions in the proper area now :) Thanks for your help soooo much!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Well in 2vs2, it doesn't work that way, because it's such a fast paced system compare to 2vs2, that I can't think of any reason to use healing moves except Vaporeon wish and Blissey softboil. No other Pokemon will really bother with healing (or those who need it won't be a usable Pokemon anymore within 2vs2 realm.)

2vs2... all about quick sweepage and careful partner-partner abuse.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2004
Wait,so you can't use that tactic? Because in Pokemon Coll. I used snatch with my umbreon and it stole my espeon's reflect the instant it tried to use it?

Back