• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The act like a n00b game!

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    (Hehe, this thread is funny.)

Liek, can i join!? alos, cna i be teh strongst trainr!? LOLZ!!!1111

name: uh.. i cant tink of 1.
    pokemon: mew,mew2,rayquaza,groudon,kyogre and all the rest of the pokemon
    personality: she's realy buetiful and sweet and popular
    history: she's really popular and nice and all the boys think she's sexay!!!!1111
    Rp Sample: "hi my name is uh...i cn't tink of 1 but that's okay cause i am sexay" said me "oh, okay then, do u want a rayquaza or mew2"asked prof. "ill take all of them" i said "ok"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    yea plushie is just a meanie an hes not in d rp anymore b cause he is a meanie

hi smarty arty good choice on d preloom but megatgross was 2 strong 4 u said joe & smiled at smarty arty (I dun remember the name of ur character lol) then he saw Britknee say mew fly & he ran over 2 here

hey u r copying me b cause u got mew said joe angrily b cause he was angry mew hyper beam

Sasuke's ♥Fallen Angel♥ u r expected but sins u r so good u have 2 be nice 2 d noobs :D :D :D :D :D

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Luke was waalking down to megatgross and kicked it (LOLZ) ouch my leg said LUk!! *jumps of cliff*

Back to my char:

Megatgross tackled preloom noo!! I sayd go poisice us super sludgebeam megatgross fainted and Alter ego (can't remember the chracters name LOLz) died

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    joe doged the sludgebeam deoxis hyper beam shouted joe even more angrily b cause he was angry because he was angry at smarty arty deoxis use hyper beam shouted joe & poisice fainted b cause it had 2 wakeness a gainst hyper beam b cause it was special hyper beam

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    No fair :( :( :( said Arty he sent out a Elenktrike but it wasnt any kind of elenktrike it was a elenktrike called metios uso mucho sparkso Arty shouted killing all ego's pokemons (LOLZ) LOLZ you maKE a Gut CHoice TEer, but u R a N00B!!! Said Arty smilyng viedly :D :D :D

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Alter Ego said:
    joe doged the sludgebeam deoxis hyper beam shouted joe even more angrily b cause he was angry because he was angry at smarty arty deoxis use hyper beam shouted joe & poisice fainted b cause it had 2 wakeness a gainst hyper beam b cause it was special hyper beam

OMG ROFLMAOOO

i lyk figurd out howw 2 quot ppl look c

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    u did not beat every 1 of my pkmn southed joe & pulled out mx revives & revived all the pkmns omg u r so dead southed joe angrily b cause he was angry & souted lol noob good choice with d elenktrike but muw3 is stronger said joe mew3 super ice beam mew3 used super ice beam & froze all of artys pkmn (lolz arty suxxorz :P :P :P) ha i beat u saide joe grineing widly

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Nouuu!!!!!!!!! YOu cAn't beeet me33 N00b1!!!! Art yused liek burn heals and unfroze liek all his pokemon with six pack and everything thene he usuevd maxr reveives and elixirs ha i beeatz u!!! elenktriek use liek supre hyper ultra cosmic super beam elenktrike liek destroyed the whole universe LOLZ XD

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    stfu random meanie (lol i call u meanie instead of plushie b cause u r mean :P :P :P) u r out of dis rp b cause u r mean

omg saye joe when d universe explodeded now wat did u do we wer sposdeded 2 destroy team magmaaquarocket sayed joe angrily at arty b cause he was angry joe punched arty

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    i am not a meanie don no how u make a poste b cause i don know how :( :( :(

but u can still b the best b cause u r a good rper

hey u r the best said joe to the girl smilin at her b cause u r liek hawt & everythin i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove u sayed joe smiling

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    omg saye joe when d universe explodeded now wat did u do we wer sposdeded 2 destroy team magmaaquarocket sayed joe angrily at arty b cause he was angry joe punched arty
    hey I was just trying 2 have fun :( arty said

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Alter Ego said:
    i am not a meanie don no how u make a poste b cause i don know how :( :( :(

but u can still b the best b cause u r a good rper

hey u r the best said joe to the girl smilin at her b cause u r liek hawt & everythin i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove u sayed joe smiling

omg lol that is lyk s0 cliche

lol u still sux omg LMAO :D:D:D:D:D:D

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    stuf meanie u r mean & i h8 u every1 plz tell random meanie (i still call u meanie lol :P :P :P) that shes a meanie this rp is no closed b cause random meanie is being a meanie (its al ur fault meanie :( :( :( :( :( )

Back