• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Adventures of Mewtwo

Years
  • The Adventures of Mewtwo

Hello everyone. A few months ago I made a Comic about Mewtwo and friends. The Chao Sprites of Mewtwo and Co. are all made by me. But I never updated it ever since. Maybe I will update it in the future. But first I want some ratings :) Hope you'll like it. *Btw, the first 3/4 Chapters are with GBA Sprites*

Chapter #1 :: The Beginning
    Chapter #2 :: Evil Appeared
    Chapter #3 :: Venom Attack
    Chapter #4 :: The Battle, Scene #1
    Chapter #5 :: The Battle, Scene #2
    Chapter #6 :: Mewtwo in the Past
    Chapter #7 :: Where's Celebi?

Chapter #8 :: Bull ****
    Chapter #9 :: Catch Mewtwo
    Chapter #10 :: Mario?
    Chapter #11 :: War Begon
    Chapter #12 :: Button
    Chapter #13 :: War Will End

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • EXCELENT 6/5 11/10 21/20 how ever you want to say it just a few occasions when you used an in the wrong place but good none the less

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Lol they're so funny!i love them! the backround is great and so are the charectors! 10/10 ^_^ if you need any pokemon chaos i'll be happy to give you some

Terra_Theory

Thank you for calling...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 1, 2006
    LOL,thats funny.Your not thinking about stoping are you? Because thoes are really good. :classic:

Years
  • I loved your comic! It rocked! I hope you make more comics. XD
    Poor Celebi, his wings AREN'T gonna be used for good. And I hope Mario uses his hammer or launches Luigi at that big vegetable block. XD

Back