• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Adventures of Noctowl & Drago

Years
    I think you could stand to improve the overall image quality. There's quite noticeable pixelation around the sprites. It would also help if the dialogue was on some kind of background so it would stand out better.

The jokes are fine. Not lol funny, but enough to make you want to smile a little.

Years
    Like Scarf said,you can fix the image quality by saving it as .png from now on. As for the speech bubbles,you should stick to a white background instead of a transparent speech bubble. Also fix some grammar errors and it'll probably look very appealing.

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
    Yeah, not the best, I can see improvement in the future though. And make sure you save as .png! :D

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    D'aw, that's so nice that you put your brother's comic up on PC. X3

Here some crit for him:

Humor: 4/10

Cute, I can honestly say at least one of these made me smile just a bit. I've seen the kind of humor before, and the jokes a couple times before.

I suggest making scripts beforehand (If you don't already) and editing them to make it funnier. Make sure you always use Spell Check! (If you don't already, of course)

Quality: 4/10

It would be fine if it was .png (AS YOU'VE SEEN LIKE FIVE TIMES ALREADY IN PREVIOUS COMMENTS LOLFACE), But eh. Not much movement, etc. Generic. The resizes are kinda terrible, and all the whites that go transparent when something is behind them (eg. Noctowl's eyes) are not re-filled or replaced with a slightly deluted white.

Presented Text: 3/10

Please use speech bubbles that aren't transparent and not just made of lines and circles. :C
    (By that, I mean not use using the circle and line tools on paint, and actually taking the time to make a nice speech bubble)
    I see you understand that sometimes colors are too dark for black text, so I've give you some credit on that.
    The text is kinda big, but, then again, it's a big panel.

Layout: 5/10

Well you attempted and somewhat reached success! :D
    It's simple and not all that great, though.
    Work on it to make it look nice. :3

Grade:
    16/40

40%

Remember: Practice makes perfect!

But, Trust me, These are EXACTLY the kind of comics I made when I started out. Maybe more terrible. XD

Also, remember that this crit is intended for you to learn and improve, not to get you off the internet and cry.

Back