• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aero League

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • You looking for co-leaders at all? Or not gonna worry bout that till some more challenges start rolling in?

I'm looking for assistants. They function as champions as well. So if you want to apply for that, check the main post for info. ;D

Super Luigi may be one eventually, but I haven't seen him on lately...so frankly I don't know how well he battles. I need to face him before he becomes a co-champ.

EDIT: Ahhhh, I'm sorry. You meant like co-leader of a gym. >.< If you want to apply for one of those spots, sure. ^^ I just need the gym you want to be, PM me your planned team and I'll make sure it fits the description, and then I'll put in everything.

By the way, I want everyone to look over their gym in the main post. I'm missing some FCs and possible extra rules, and I need it all cleared up as I lost track. >.<

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • I'm looking for assistants. They function as champions as well. So if you want to apply for that, check the main post for info. ;D

Super Luigi may be one eventually, but I haven't seen him on lately...so frankly I don't know how well he battles. I need to face him before he becomes a co-champ.

EDIT: Ahhhh, I'm sorry. You meant like co-leader of a gym. >.< If you want to apply for one of those spots, sure. ^^ I just need the gym you want to be, PM me your planned team and I'll make sure it fits the description, and then I'll put in everything.

By the way, I want everyone to look over their gym in the main post. I'm missing some FCs and possible extra rules, and I need it all cleared up as I lost track. >.<

Huh... well i wouldnt wanna be an elite considering i dont really care for shoddy, even if it is convienient

If i can become a co-leader i guess id be in Wisteria Springs

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    I'm looking for assistants. They function as champions as well. So if you want to apply for that, check the main post for info. ;D

Well I think Super Luigi has the right stuff to be a champion he is a beast lol.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    That's because he is overly competitive and is way too into the game. So it's no surprise.

I dont see whats wrong with being competitive. I dont think he is overly competitive either. You make it sound like trying to win is a bad thing =/.

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
  • I dont see whats wrong with be competitive. I dont think he is overly competitive either. You make it sound like trying to win is a bad thing =/.

He really does, doesn't he. >.< I think the competitive side of this game may just be one of the deepest RPG components I've ever witnessed in my life. The amount of diversity each pokemon can have is absolutely stunning.

RA, I'll put your FC in. ;D I didn't see it in your Trainer Card the first time. I saw the PBR code and I guess I just passed it up. >.<

.Aero

Years
  • I'm thinking Altaria. :/ Seems like the best option since I don't really know how to recolor pokemon very well. xD

.Aero

Years
  • Rayquaza as a light blue. That way it matches the whole theme of this league. Maybe I'll use both. I'll start on an Altaria one right now.

.Aero

Years
  • I can only see images that are uploaded on photobucket as all other photo hosting websites are blocked on my computer. :/ So that's not an option for me.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    I can only see images that are uploaded on photobucket as all other photo hosting websites are blocked on my computer. :/ So that's not an option for me.

Ohhh ok well then I request it and post it here when its done annd see if you like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back