• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Alexis Rhodes (from Yugioh Gx) Fan Club

Who is your favorite Yugioh Gx Character

• Jaden Yuki

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Alexis Rhodes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Syris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zade/Ryo

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Chazz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Okay, Avian, Clayman, Bustinatrix, Rampart blaster, Edgeman, Thunder Giant, Flame Wingman, Bubbleman, Mudball Man, andTempester (I think).

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    It was the one with the fifth grade girlm who chases Zane to Duel Academy. It was a great episode.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    can i join? as a slifer maybe, i dont know, can i? i want to be a member badly, alexis is my second fav character, after jaden of courece ^^

i think her atwall cyber/dobla passe combo is really smart, i just need to get those cards....along with the wingman

while jaden has the card a hero emerges, alexis has the trap "a rival appears" if you didnt know

for people who dont know what it dose, a rival appears has you select one monster on your opponent's side of the feild, then you can special summon one monster from your hand of the same level, its really usefull

and the girl that had "the maiden in love" (i hate those scenes with her...) was in second grade, not fifth, get your facts straight, shes 8 1/2, not like 10-11

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I was gona, but you did. ANyway yeah you can join, and you have to be versed by me to be ranked.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    ranked? wait, duel you? im getting confuzed here, is this like the joining exams on YGO gx?

Makoto

Years
    I haven't posted here in a while....

is this like the joining exams on YGO gx?

Yes. Exactly like that. I'll duel you via PM, if Akio doesn't want to. Then i'll simply post the duel as it happened, and BAM, Akio ranks you and you're in.

Back