• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Alexis Rhodes (from Yugioh Gx) Fan Club

Who is your favorite Yugioh Gx Character

• Jaden Yuki

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Alexis Rhodes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Syris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zade/Ryo

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Chazz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well I forgot to make her my Bishie :( So I lost the Chance oh and DM8000 yes you may join but have a friendly duel against one of my administrairors XD

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Dylan said:
    i'll duel him! it'd be my pleasure!

Just say when you're ready, DM!
    Me and Blatoise are the only people that can since we are the dorm heads, but I guess you can.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well Yes you will be the third person who can duel someone into the Academy :D Oh and Guys check out my new hack look in my sig.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    That is kinda SPAMy to bring that up here, but whatever, anyway Dylan, I guess you will duel him.

Makoto

Years
    So where is he? oh well.

One time, I was really lucky and pulled just the right cards on my first move to bring my opponent from 8000 to Exactly 0, not off by a point! That's never happened since, though......

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    right here, i thought you were supposed to pm me, remember? sorry about teh spammyness, but it was a duel challenge, again, im sorry

Makoto

Years
    oh. You're still there. I said for you to PM me when you're ready..... oh well. I'll take you on anytime. Just say when.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    not really sure, i dont really remember what epi was on on the 29th.....ill have to get back to ya on this one.....

Makoto

Years
    I say yeah. But by the rules we either

a) have to get this one locked or
    b) wait a month from today

before we can make a new one....

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well Im gonna make it right now I was waiting for someone to close this one but ill do it in a bit.

Back